Fractal Design Venturi Series HP-14 PWM 140mm Case Fan
The Venturi High Pressure Series PWM fans HP-14, are optimized for high-restriction airflow scenarios, making them an excellent choice for usage on large heatsinks, on radiators, or in other highly restrictive scenarios.
Designed with a variety of performance-increasing and noise-reducing features, these fans can move an amazing amount of air through restricted environments compared to other fans at the same, minimal noise level.
The HP-14 comes with two sets of solid vibration-dampening rubber corners: one for standard 140mm fan hole spacing (125mm) and one compatible with the standard 120mm hole spacing (105mm). The Venturi High Pressure Series PWM fans are ideal for those looking for a perfect balance between high performance and low noise built from sturdy, high quality materials.
• Featuring true FDB-bearings, providing silent operation coupled with a long lifespan
• Equipped with a counter-balanced magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
• Features integrated vibration-dampening corners, made from solid high-quality synthetic rubber
• Dense, sturdy construction, made from high grade glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic polymer
• Fan geometry is optimized for high pressure, delivering high performance results in high restriction usage scenarios, such as in use with large dense heatsinks or water cooling radiators.
• Featuring PWM control with a very wide speed range, starting at only 400RPM (400 +/- 100 RPM), ideal for CPU heatsinks or radiators, where the motherboard can control the fan speed based on the CPU temperature.
• Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
• Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
• The trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation
• Comes with a PWM Y-cable, for connecting additional fans to a single PWM header on your motherboard or PWM fan controller
• 140mm fans come with an additional set of vibration-dampening corners are included that lends compatibility with 120mm fan mounts (105mm screw spacing). This enables the use of 140mm fans on many CPU coolers.
• Fan: HP-14 PWM
• Size [mm]: 140*140*25mm
• Colors available: Black blades, black corners, dark grey ("Gunmetal") frame
• Screw hole pattern: 125*125cm, 105*105mm
• Connector: 4-pin fan header
• Bearing: FDB
• Number of blades: 7
• Rotational speed [RPM]: 1500
• Acoustical noise [dB (A)]: 30.1
• Maximum air flow [CFM]: 78.1
• Maximum air flow [m 3 /h]: 132.7
• Maximum pressure [mm H 2 O]: 1.94
• Actual input power [W]: 1.4
• Maximum rated input current [A]: 0.2
• Nominal input voltage [V]: 12V
• Minimum startup voltage [V]: 7V
• Low (0-20%) PWM speed: 400 RPM
• Low PWM Static pressure: 0.54 mm H2O
• Low PWM Air flow: 24.0 CFM, 40.8 m3/h
• Low PWM Noise level: < 10 dB (A)
• MTBF [hours]: 150,000
• Unit weight [g]: 210
• Package weight [g]: 270
• Cable length [mm]: 500
• Cable type: Braided all-black ribbon wire
• Packaging dimensions [mm]: 200*142*30
• Packaging dimensions [mm]: 167*142*30