Fractal Design Edison 650W 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply
The Fractal Design Edison M series of power supplies feature excellent electrical performance, including 80PLUS Gold certified efficiency.
Designed for maximum reliability, the Edison M units feature Japanese electrolytic capacitors with a full protection suite, including over-temperature protection. The modular cable system assists with a clean installation and the extra-long ATX12V cable accommodates cases with bottom mounted PSU positions.
Fractal Design Edison M units are equipped with a large, temperature-controlled FDB-bearing 120mm fan contributing to a maximum lifespan while keeping noise levels at a minimum.
The Edison M is a highly reliable choice, for both gaming computers and powerful workstations.
• Modular construction to assist with a clean build with only the most essential cables permanently attached
• 80PLUS Gold efficiency with a 5 year warranty on the PSU
• ATX 2.4 compliant, including full support for the new C6 / C7 power states introduced with the 4th generation Intel Core CPUs
• DC-DC design for improved system stability and maximum 12V output
• Tight voltage regulation: +/- 2% for +12V and +/- 3% for minor rails
• Japanese electrolytic capacitors, rated at 105°C; Japanese and Taiwanese solid polymer capacitors
• Extra long ATX 12V cable
• Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm fan with quiet, long-life FDB bearings
• Full protection suite: Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection
• Sleek look to add to the overall design of your build
• 80PLUS Certification: Gold
• Modular cables: Yes
• Modular cable type: All-black flat cables
• Fan type: 120mm FDB bearing, Temperature controlled
• Maximum operating temperature at full load: 40°C, 50°C at 80% load
• Fully Intel Haswell C6/C7 compliant: Yes
• Warranty: 5 years
• Capacitors: Japanese (Electrolytic), Japanese/Taiwanese (Polymer)
• Protections: OPP / OVP / UVP / SCP / OCP / OTP
• Life expectancy (MTBF): 100,000 hours
• PSU specification compliance: ATX 2.4 / EPS 2.92
• Standby efficiency: ErP 2013 compliant (
• Edison M Power Supply
• Modular cable kit
• AC power cord (localized)
• Zip ties and PSU screws
• User manual