Fractal Design Define Nano S ITX Case - Black
The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout.
The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters.
With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components.
Equipped with Fractal Design’s signature ModuVent technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
• A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent™ technology
• User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
• Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
• Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
• Features two Dynamic Series fans — 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 — with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
• Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
• Easy-to-clean filters on the top and bottom, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.
• ITX motherboard compatibility
• 2 expansion slots
• 2 - 3.5" HDD/2.5" SSD positions; 2 - 2.5" dedicated SSD unit positions (fits SSDs up to 13mm thick)
• 6 - Fan positions (1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fan + 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 120mm fan included)
• Filtered fan slots in the front and bottom (ejects from the front of the case)
• CPU coolers up to 162mm in height
• ATX PSUs up to 160mm deep (shorter PSUs recommended for easier cable management)
• Graphics cards up to 315mm in length with front fans mounted (Cards wider than the dual slot bracket are not recommended)
• 17 - 35mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
• Velcro straps included for easy cable management
• Both side panels and rear HDD/SSD brackets feature smart captive thumbscrews
• Dense sound dampening material on front, left and right side panels
• ModuVent on top of case for further silent computing or additional ventilation
• Colours available: Black
• Case dimensions (WxHxD): 203 x 330 x 400mm
• Case dimensions - with feet/protrusions/screws: 203 x 344 x 412mm
• Net weight: 5 kg
• Case volume: 26.80 litres
• Package dimensions (WxHxD): 275 x 485 x 420mm
• Package weight: 6.2 kg