Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 A4 24ppm Wireless Inkjet Multifunction Printer
• Why should you settle for mono prints when you can print in colour? This WorkForce Pro printer with PrecisionCore technology on-board, delivers outstanding results at a fraction of the cost of colour laser. You can print sales and marketing collateral in-house and on-demand, rather than buying in bulk, and spending extra time and money at the local copy shop. Print more with high capacity ink cartridges that last up to 10,000 black pages, and colour yields of up to 5,000 pages
Save energy, save money
• The WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 includes features such automatic, two-sided printing whereby you can save up to 50% on paper supply. In addition both models enable significant energy reduction by using up to 85% less power than laser printers. In most cases the energy used by a laser printer, whilst in "Ready" mode, still uses more energy than an Epson device whilst printing.
Higher colour resolution vs colour laser printers
• If you wish to buy a colour printer to promote your business, no matter what line of business, Epson's exceptional colour print quality will ensure proposals and marketing collateral are represented in the best possible light. Packing a greater number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with PrecisionCore technology, gives you ultra-sharp text, as well as stunning graphics and images - all with smooth gradations on both plain and specialty paper. Comparing to a laser device at 600dpi, these devices can deliver 16 times the quality of document. Perfectly suited to your business printing requirements.
Extremely durable prints
• PrecisionCore technology enables the use of advanced ink formulations, DURABrite Ultra Ink. This innovative, pigment based, 4-colour ink set, along with Epson's PrecisionCore printing technology, delivers smudge, fade and water-resistant prints that are highlighter friendly too.
Productivity and Efficiency
• Businesses of all shapes and sizes are always looking to be more productive (do more with less) or more efficient (do it right the first time). The new Epson WorkForce Pro C Series provides a mobility platform to keep an office on the move, and features that provide a host of productivity and efficiency benefits.
The ultimate in wireless and network printing
• Using the WorkForce Pro C Series devices has never been easier — whether in the office, on the road or even across the globe. Connect to your wireless network in a snap — even the latest Wi-Fi standard, 802.11 n is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct means no router is required enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
• Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on a network quick and easy.
Productivity anytime, anywhere
• Easily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect. Supports Android, Apple iPad and iPhone, Chromebook, Mac and Windows devices. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and web pages whether at the office or on the go. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration
Print from your iPad or iPhone
• Apple AirPrint makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
Share your Google content
• Print on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print with your Gmail or Google Drive account. Plus, print from your Chromebook and Google Chrome without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
Fast print speeds
• PrecisionCore technology ensures each nozzle on the print head delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. The result? Fast print speeds that rival those of more expensive colour lasers. The WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 delivers professional quality, two-sided colour prints at super-fast print speeds, making it easy to increase productivity, without compromising quality. Featuring print speeds of up to 24 ppm† (mono) and 24 ppm† (colour), any project can be handled with speed and ease.
Ultra-efficient paper handling
• The WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 boasts a total input capacity of 330 sheets, including an 80-page rear tray for envelopes, labels and specialty media for efficient paper handling. Additionally, the two-sided Automatic Document Feeder will copy and scan one- and two-sided originals. An optional 500 sheet paper tray is available to increase paper capacity to 830 pages if required.
Smart touch panel
• The WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 features a large, intuitive Touch panel for quick and easy navigation through critical tasks. Smart and simple icons make any task easy by saving an often-used, repetitive task (copy, scan, email or fax) as an easy to see, easy to use pre-set on the operator panel
Convenient scanning features
• The WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 will scan and save electronic copies of printed reports, or turn documents into editable text, with the bonus OCR software that’s included in the box. Additional features include scan-to-PDF, and the wireless connection enables the user to select a computer to send a file to the printer's USB port, and allows files to be uploaded straight to the PC.
Change supplies less often
• With the extra-large, high capacity replacement 938XL Black ink supply, users can print up to 10,000 pages without changing the ink packs. Also available are a range of other ink supply bags to suit your monthly print volume.
• Printing Method: Precision Core Print Head
• Resolution: 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi
• Black Single Sided Printing: 24.0 ISO ppm
• Colour Single Sided Printing: 24.0 ISO ppm
• Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, A6, Legal, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 9 x 13cm, 13 x 20cm, 20 x 25cm Envelopes: C6, No 10, DL
• Paper Hold Capacity: Paper tray input capacity: 330 pages (250 sheet cassette, +80 sheet rear tray)
A4 Plain paper (80g/m2) / Output Tray : 150 pages
• Double Sided Printing: Yes
• Scanner Type: A4 Flatbed and automatic duplex colour scanner
• Pixel Depth: 48-bit colour input / 24-bit colour output
• Document Size: Up to A4 (216mm x 297mm)
• Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 2400dpi
• Copy Modes: Colour, Black / White, Draft, Normal
• Copy Size: 8.5" x 14" (maximum)
• Type: Colour and mono support
• Transmission Speed: Up to 33.6kbs (approx. 3 secs per page)
• Speed Dial: Up to 200 Names & Numbers
• Memory: Up to 550 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)
• Connectivity: Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, USB 1.1 Type A (2x), Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specification, Ethernet Interface (1000 Base-T/ 100-Base TX/ 10-Base-T), Near Field Communication (NFC)
• Control: Touchscreen, Direct Print, Direct scan-to-print without PC, Direct print from USB Type: Colour, Touchscreen, Diagonal: 10.9 cm
• Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 425mm x 535mm x 357mm
• Weight: 12.8kg
• Temperature Operating: 50 ° to 95 °F (10 ° to 35 °C)
• Temperature Storage: -4 ° to 104 °F (-20 ° to 40 °C)
• Relative Humidity Operating: 20 – 80%
• Relative Humidity Storage: 5 – 85% (no condensation)
• Sound Level Power: 6.6 dB(A)
• Sound Level Pressure: 54 dB(A)
• Rated Voltage AC: 100 – 240 V Universal (Automatic)
• Rated Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.