Epson TMT88V USB Serial, Auto Cutter Thermal Direct Receipt Printer - Black
WORLD FIRST FOR A POS PRINTER
Go greener with the world’s first Energy Star qualified POS thermal receipt printer*.
The TM-T88V POS thermal printer is the latest addition to Epson's industry-leading TM-T88 POS printer series. The TM-T88V delivers more speed and more reliability than ever before. It offers 50% faster printing of text and graphics than the TM-T88IV, 35% more reliability, new ease-of-use features and dual interfaces. In addition, multiple configurations of the TM-T88V meet ENERGY STAR requirements making it the only ENERGY STAR qualified POS thermal receipt printer available today.*
• Fast and versatile printing up to 300mm/second
• Same fast print speed for both text and graphics
• Industry-first true grayscale printing of graphics
• Low power consumption, multiple configurations are ENERGY STAR qualified*
• Best-in-class reliability with a MCBF of 70 million lines
• Increased flexibility with a standard built-in USB in addition to having a UIB interface
• Ease-of-use features including drop-in paper loading, autocutter and status LEDs
• OS support for Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6 (Power PC/Intel Processor) and Linux
Handles 80 or 58mm paper roll sizes
• Features print options to reduce paper usage
• Improved cover design protects against foreign objects
• Industry-leading four-year warranty
• High-speed, high-resolution text and graphics printing
• Now you can speed customer throughput with the TM-T88V printer. It prints both receipts and graphics at the same high speed of up to 300mm per second—50% faster than the TM-T88IV. And it’s the first printer in the industry to offer 16 levels of grayscale to ensure clear, crisp graphics.
Reliability you can count on
With a MCBF of 70 million lines, 35% higher than the TM-T88IV, and an autocutter life of 2 million cuts, the TM-T88V delivers best-in-class reliability so critical in high volume environments.
Easy to use. Easy to maintain.
The TM-T88V is packed with easy-to-use features including drop-in paper loading, an autocutter, easy-to-read LEDs and an improved cover design to protect the printer from foreign objects.
More features, more flexibility
The TM-T88V also features auto speed adjustment for smoother printing, margin and line reduction functions to reduce paper usage and costs and more barcode options including 2D. In addition, it offers more flexibility with a standard built-in USB interface in addition to having a UIB interface.
ENERGY STAR qualified
Multiple configurations of the TM-T88V printer meet ENERGY STAR requirements, making it the only ENERGY STAR qualified POS thermal receipt printer that is available today.*
Backed by the leader
The TM-T88V is backed by Epson’s industry-leading service and sup¬port programs and comes with a four-year warranty.
• Model Name: TM-T88V
• Print Method: Thermal line printing
• Print Font: 9 x 17 / 12 x 24
• Column Capacity (columns): 56 / 42
• Character Size (mm): 0.99 (W) x 2.4 (H) / 1.41 (W) x 3.39 (H)
• Character Set: 95 Alphanumeric, 16set International, 128 × 43 Graphic
• Bar code: UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN8(EAN), JAN13(EAN), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, ITF, CODABAR, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Two-dimensional code: PDF417, QRCode, MaxiCode, 2D GS1 DataBar, Composite Symbology Character Per Inch 20 CPI / 15 CPI
• Interface Connections: RS-232 & USB
• Data Buffer: 4K bytes / 45 bytes
• Print Speed: Max. 300mm/sec
• Paper Dimensions (mm): Roll paper: 79.5 ± 0.5 (W) × dia. 83.0 / 57.5 ± 0.5 (W) × dia. 83.0
• Paper Thickness (mm): 0.06 to 0.07
• Power: 24 VDC ± 7%
• Power Consumption: Approx. 1.8 A (mean)
• D.K.D. Function: 2 drives
• Printer Mechanism Life: 20 million lines
• Auto cutter life: 2 million cuts (when using OJI Paper PD150R or PD160R)
• MTBF: 360,000 hours
• MCBF: 70,000,000 lines
• Overall Dimensions (mm): 145 (W) x 195 (D) x 148 (H)
• Mass (Approx): 1.6 kg
• EMC Standards: FCC, VCCI, CE marking, AS / NZS CISPR22 class A GOST-R
• Power Supply (option): PS-180
• Option: Wall-hanging bracket WH-10, Power supply box OT-BX88V
• Safety Standards: UL / CSA / EN / TÜV / GOST-R
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Is the Epson TMT88V USB & Serial model compatible with Vend POS Software?
Yes, the Epson TMT88V has been tested compatible and is fully supported by Vend.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.