Epson TM-P60II Thermal Line Portable Receipt Printer
• The TM-P60II has all the features you need to print receipts or labels anywhere, anytime. Tough and robust, it offers the fastest printing in its class with speeds up to 100mm/second, an industry-leading battery life, flexible connectivity, a rugged design to ensure reliability in even the harshest environments.
Best-in-class battery life
• To ensure uninterrupted service to your customers, Epson TM-P60II features an industry-leading operational battery life of up to 27 hours with 802.11 models and up to 46 hours with Bluetooth models.
Multi-platform printing made easy
• With Epson’s unique ePOS-Print technology, the TM-P60II can print directly from any mobile devices running an iOS, Android or Windows operating system with a WiFi or Bluetooth connection, using a HTML5 browser or native application. This provides an easy and smart solution for today’s mobile printing requirement.
Compatible and ready to go
• The TM-P60II wireless printer is compatible with today’s best-of-breed POS systems and the latest industry-standard wireless security protocols. The printer supports 802/11a/b/g/n with 2.4GHz / 5GHz compatibility or Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. It also comes complete with ESC/POS, OPOS, JavaPOS and Windows drivers which means your current applications are instantly compatible.
Reduce your paper costs
• With the TM-P60II paper-saving options, you can reduce your paper usage by up to 23%. The paper-saving settings are easy to use without changing your application and do not affect print quality, readability and font size.
• Print speed (max.): Receipt mode 100mm/sec, label mode 80mm/sec; peeler mode 40mm/sec
• Dot/line: 420/432 dots
• Font: Font A 12 x 24, new Font B 10 x 24, new Font C 8 x 16
• Column capacity: 58mm paper, Font A/B/C, 35/42/52 columns; 60mm paper, Font A/B/C, 36/43/54 columns
• Character size: 1.5 × 3.0 / 1.25 × 3.0 / 1.0 x 2.0 mm (W x H)
• Character set: 95 Alphanumeric, 48 International, 128 x 10 Graphic
• Barcode: 1D: EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN13, JAN8, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, ITF, CODEBAR, GS-1-128, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Truncated, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Expanded 2D: QR Code, Maxi Code, PDF417, Composite, Data Matrix, RSS/GS1 and Aztec
• Characters per inch: 17/20/25 cpi
• Paper width: Paper or labels, 58mm or 60mm width (receipt version) Paper or labels, 30–60mm (label version)
• Paper diameter (max.): 51mm
• Reliability: 10 million printing lines; 500,000 autocutter (receipt version)
• Interface: 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz) and 802.11a/n (5GHz) or Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
• Supported mobile: WiFi (802.11): iOS, Android and Windows
• Operating systems: (Security Level WEP, WPA, WPA2-Enterprise) Bluetooth: iOS, Android and Windows
• Data buffer: 4096 bytes
• Autocutter: Partial cut, left uncut (receipt version)
• Peeler: Automatic label removal from backing (label version)
• Audible alert: Programmable buzzer
• Sensors: Paper out (receipt and label versions) Gap, black mark, label taken (label version)
• Power: Custom Lithium-Ion battery pack, AC adapter (option)
• Charging: AC adapter (2.5 hours to full charge), custom quad bay charger (2.5 hours to full charge)
• Battery life: Up to 27 hours with 802.11n, up to 46 hours with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR*
• Operating temperature: 0° C to 45° C
• Drop rating: 4 feet
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 103 x 159 x 65 mm
• Weight: 630g
• Battery (Model: OT-BY60II)
• Roll paper (for checking initial movement of the printer)
• User’s manual
• USB cable
• Belt clip (already attached to printer)
• 58mm spacer (already attached to printer
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.