Epson TM-C3500 On-Demand USB/Ethernet Colour Inkjet Label Printer
Dramatically reduce costs, increase operational efficiencies, and quickly produce labels with the high-quality and vivid colour you’d expect from an Epson printer.
ON-DEMAND COLOUR LABELS ARE THE NEW STANDARD
Today there is a growing demand for the use of colour labels that feature colour codes, photos and pictograms to highlight relevant information. This trend sharply drives up the number of label variations and increases label production complexity.
Print QUICKLY AND RELIABLY
Epson’s TM-C3500’s ability to produce full colour labels on demand makes it the ideal solution. Epson’s compact, four-colour TM-C3500 inkjet printer features fast printing speeds up to 103mm/ second1, a banding reduction mode and a nozzle check system that produces a reliable output of high volume labels with excellent image quality. In addition, it offers multiple easy-to-use features such as an autocutter, easy paper loading and an LCD with printer status readouts.
With on-demand colour printing, rather than maintaining an expensive inventory of pre-printed labels, you can print the labels you need, when you need them. In addition, the TM-C3500 features individual ink cartridges for a more efficient use of ink and a very low cost of maintenance.
1. Print speed is based on 56mm print width bidirectional mode, with banding reduction disabled in 360x360 dpi resolution
• Print Method: MicroPiezo inkjet technology, Automatic Nozzle Checking technology
• Ink Type: Epson DURABrite Pigment Ink, individual CMYK cartridges
• Print Resolution: 360 dpi x 360 dpi – Speed Mode, 720 dpi x 360 dpi – Quality Mode
Print Speed (max.)
360 dpi x 360 dpi – Banding Reduction disabled
• 103mm/sec (56mm print width)
• 85mm/sec (104mm print width)
360 dpi x 360 dpi – Banding Reduction enabled
• 95mm/sec (56mm print width)
• 78mm/sec (104mm print width)
720 dpi x 360 dpi – Banding Reduction enabled
• 52mm/sec (56mm print width)
• 42mm/sec (104mm print width)
• Print Width: Max. 104 mm
• Media Types: Roll-fed or fanfold; die cut or continuous; single layer or adhesive labels on liner; plain paper, fine paper, PET film, synthetic, glossy
• 30 – 108mm (roll feed)
• 50 – 108mm (fan fold)
• 0.12-0.19mm (plain/matte/synthetic labels)
• 0.184mm (glossy label)
• Outer diameter: 102mm max.
• Core diameter: 44.1mm or more (plain/matte/synthetic labels), 56.8mm or more (glossy labels)
Media Sensors: Gap, black mark, media cut
• Die cut label gap: 3 to 6mm
Black mark size
• Width of a black mark: 13mm or more
• Length of a black mark : 5mm or more
• Interfaces USB 2.0 High-speed. Ethernet 100BASE-TX /10BASE-T (Cables Supplied Separately)
• Operating Systems Supported: Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit (SP3)/64-bit (SP2), Vista 32-bit/64-bit (SP2), Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit (SP1), Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit
Barcodes (Built-in driver)
• Barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN13(EAN), JAN8(EAN), Code39, ITF, Codabar, Code93, Code128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Expanded.
• 2-dimensional symbol sP:DF417, QR Code, Maxi Code, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, Composite Symbology, DataMatrix, Aztec
• MTBF 88,000 hours
• MCBF 9.8 million lines
• 30W Printing (average printing)
• 2.5W Standby
• 0.3W Power Off state
• Rated Voltage: AC 100-240V
• Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
• EMI C-Tick Class B
• Safety Standards: UL / CSA / TÜV (EN60950-1)
• Acoustic Noise: Approx. 58 dBA
• Main Unit Dimensions: 310 (W) x 283 (D) x 261 (H) mm
• Main Unit Weight: Approximately 12 kg
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.