Epson OmniLink TM-T88V-DT Atom 1.86GHz, 4GB Intelligent Printer POS Terminal - POS Ready 7
Epson’s OmniLink TM-T88V-DT intelligent printer is the smart choice for retailers looking to implement mobile POS, Web-based POS configurations and kiosk applications all in an ultra-small footprint.
Integrated computing power
The OmniLink TM-T88V-DT is designed to offer retailers maximum POS computing power and configuration flexibility. It includes an retail-hardened PC with a POSReady 7 operating system powered by an Intel Atom 1.8GHz processor. Optimized for stability and performance, it is all integrated into an ultra-small footprint of an Epson POS receipt printer.
POS configuration flexibility
OmniLink TM-T88V-DT provides the application power and configuration flexibility to support fixed, mobile and hybrid POS applications. With 6 USB ports, it can function as a device hub for your POS system. It also supports thin client and Web-based POS applications and, with its compact footprint, it reduces the need for counter space in checkout lanes.
Powers kiosks and KDS
With its embedded PC with VGA output, the OmniLink TM-T88V-DT can drive kiosk applications and kitchen display systems. And with its Ethernet or optional Wireless-N cards for internet connectivity and PXE boot support, it offers a reliable, retail-hardened kiosk solution.
Flexible, web-based mobile printing
To support mobile POS deployments, the OmniLink TM-T88V-DT features a built-in Web server and Epson’s unique ePOS-Print technology that enables browser-based printing from any mobile device, with no drivers to install. The ePOS-Print technology provides seamless communication between the receipt printer and mobile devices anywhere in the store.
Add value with cloud services
Epson’s OmniLink TM-T88V-DT helps deliver personalized customer experiences by enabling cloud-based services such as data analytics, loyalty, coupons, rewards and digital receipts.
Reliable receipt printing
Epson’s built-in TM-T88V POS printer offers best-in-class reliability, paper-saving features that reduce paper usage by up to 30% and industry-leading energy efficiency.
• Retail-hardened PC with printer
• POSReady 7
• Ethernet, optional Wireless-N connectivity
• Includes multiple USB ports and a built-in VGA for POS peripheral connectivity
• Mobile POS supports web-based printing from any mobile device
• Intel Atom processor supports a variety of thin client or Web POS configurations
• Print options that can reduce paper usage up to 30%
• Print method Thermal line printing
• Print speed Max. 11.8"/sec (300mm) graphics and text; 2.4"/sec for ladder and 2D barcodes
• Fonts Font A (default): 12 x 24; Font B: 9 x 17 (including 2-dot horizontal spacing)
• Column capacity 80mm: 42/56 columns; 58mm model: 30/40 columns
• Character size Font A: 1.41 x 3.39; Font B: 0.99 x 2.40 (W x H mm)
• Character set 95 Alphanumeric, 18 International, 128 x 43 Graphic (including user-defined page), Traditional/Simple Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Korean
• Barcode UPC-A/E, CODE 39/93/128, EAN8/13, ITF, CODABAR 2D symbols: PDF417, QR-CODE, MaxiCode, Composite Symbology, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional/Truncated/Limited/Expanded
• Paper dimensions 80mm: 3.13" ± 0.02" x 3.27" diameter (79.5 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm) ; 58mm: 2.26" ± 0.02" x 3.27" diameter (57.5 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm)
• Paper thickness 55 – 80 ?m
• Reliability: MTBF 360,000 hours ; MCBF 70,000,000 lines
• Autocutter 2 million cuts
• Data buffer Receive: 45 bytes or 4KB, selectable;
• user-defined: 12KB; macro: 2KB; NV graphics: 256KB;
• NV user: 1KB; page mode area: 106K
• Power 24 VDC ± 7%
• Power consumption Operating: approx. 1.8 A (mean)
• Power supply External
• D.K.D. function 2 drivers
• Overall dimensions 145 x 279 x 183 mm (W x D x H)
• Mass 3.2 kg
• Color Epson Black (EBCK)
• Printer software Drivers and setup utility are available on CD or at pos.epson.com
• EMI standards FCC/ICES-003 Class A
• Safety standards UL1950/CSA C22.2 No. 950
• Warranty 4-year limited warranty for printer; 2-year limited warranty for PC
• Processor Intel Atom Processor (1.86GHz)
• System memory 4.0GB (DDR2-800)
• Operating system: Windows Embedded POSReady 7
• USB 2.0 x 6
• 100 Base-TX / 10 Base-T Ethernet compliant interface
• VGA x 1 (D-sub 15pin female)
• x 1 (3.5mm stereo mini jack) for external speaker output
• x 1 for cash drawer
• x 1 RS-232
• Software WebPOS Configuration, ePOS-Device, Preboot Execution Environment (PXE)
• Simple web server function HTTP server (Apache)
• Printer Control Can control printing on up to 20 Ethernet interface or
• TM series printers equipped with a wireless LAN interface
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.