Epson ELP-DC13 2 Megapixel Document Camera
• Astounding clarity and colour – HD 1080p output resolution.
• Advanced connectivity – HDMI digital connectivity for high-definition video.
• Share magnified images – microscope adapter included; supports many standard microscopes.
• Record and share audio/video lessons – built-in microphone and included software; one-touch A/V recording.
• Ultra smooth video performance – 30 frames per second (fps) at 1080p.
• Capture, save and present images – supports SD cards and computers.
• Convenient Freeze and Capture buttons – easily pause and/or resume the image.
• Pick-up Device: 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor
• Effective Pixels: 2MP
• Native Resolution: 1080p
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Frame Rate: Maximum 30fps
• Output Resolution: Analogue: SXGA / XGA / WXGA / 1080p; USB : VGA / SVGA / XGA / SXGA / WXGA / 720p / 1080p; HDMI : 480p / 720p / 1080p
• Illumination: White LED x 2 (Variable LED Light)
• Brightness: 250lx or above (at A3 shooting area)
• Lens: Digital Zoom f/2
• Shooting Area: Maximum 297 x 526 mm at 1080p output resolution
• Zoom: 16x Digital Zoom
• Illumination: White LED x 2
• Focus: Auto
• White Balance: Yes (Auto)
• Exposure: Yes (Auto)
• Brightness control: Off, Mddle, High
• Image Rotation: Yes
• Image Freeze: Yes
• Source Search: Yes
• Aspect Ratio: Yes (Auto)
• Digital Scroll Pan/Tilt: Yes
• Flicker Reduction: Yes (50Hz, 60Hz)
• Negative/Positive Conversion: Yes
• Colour & Black & White Selection: Yes
• Split Screen: Yes
• Time Lapse: Yes
• Microscope View: Yes (Microscope Adaptor Included)
• SD Card Slot: Yes
• Still Image: Capture: JPEG (Resolution: 1920 x 1080); Slideshow : JPEG (Resolution 7680 x 5760)
• Video Movie: Capture: AVI (Motion JPEG + PCM); Resolution: 720p; File size: up to 2GB
• Input: VGA, in-built MIC
• Output: VGA, USB-B, HDMI
• Kensington Lock: Yes
• Power Supply Voltage: 100 - 240V AC
• Power Frequency: 50/60Hz
• Output Voltage of AC Power Adapter: DC 12V
• Power Consumption: 13w
• Power Consumption (Standby Mode): Less than 0.5W
• Dimensions (Open) (DxWxH): 447 x 270 x 317 mm
• Dimensions (Closed) (DxWxH): 120 x 367 x 122 mm
• Weight: Approx. 2.5kg
• External AC Power Adaptor with Power Cord
• VGA Cable
• 3m USB Cable
• User's Manual Set CD ROM
• Remote Control
• 2 x AA Batteries
• Microscope Adaptor
• Quick Start Guide
• Warranty Card
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
What is the maximum allowed height of objects that can be scanned?
The max scanning area is width 297mm x depth 526 mm
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.