Edimax 32 bit 10/100/1000 PCI Gigabit Ethernet Network Card
Features and Technical Specifications
• Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards
• Supports IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex flow control to enhance through
• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging
• IncludesaSetupWizardprogram •Includes a Setup Wizard program
• Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation and jumbo frame
• Easy Plug‐and‐Play installation ‐ auto setup of IRQ and I/O address
• Supports PCI 2.2 Wake On LAN function
• Supports Auto MDI/MDI‐X
• Supports 32‐bit, 66/33MHz PCI Local Bus Master for high speed op
• Compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS 1
Reliable Wired Networking
Edimax Gigabit PCI adapters deliver high performance wired network connectivity to your desktop PCs. Connect your Gigabit home or business network to any of our Gigabit PCI adapter and you instantly transfer files at speeds 10 times faster than 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices. Once connected, access to shared music, documents, movies, and photos on your network are made easy and quick. On top of these, the EN-9230TX-32 comes with more features that serve beneficial to all its users.
Comprehensive Networking Approach
The EN-9235TX-32 supports ACPI (Advanced Configuration Power Interface) and Wake on LAN that allow remote power control of the PC. The manageability, compatibility, Plug&Play, and 32-bit bus-mastering architecture are the core essence of these PCI Gigabit adapters that provide true value to your network.
User-friendly Setup CD Wizard and Driver*
To facilitate network connectivity, the EN-9235TX-32 includes a user-friendly setup CD wizard. Its user interface simplifies and enhances driver installation for immediate use of the device.
• PCI Interface
• One 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN port
• IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3x
• ACT (Activity)
• Setup Wizard program with Driver setup
• Realtek RTL8169SC Single Chip
• 10~90% (Non-condensing)
• PCI V 2.3/2.2/2.1, 32-bit, 66/33MHz
• 0~50OC (32O- 122OF)
• 125(W) x 121(D) x 22(H) mm
• CE, FCC Class B
• CPU: Pentium III 1G above or similar
• Memory size: 256MB RAM
• One CD-ROM drive
• Hard Disk: Min. of 100MB disk space
• One available PCI slot
• OS: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Mac 10.4.x and up, or Linux OS
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.