Wireless 11n speed
Complies with wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards, with data rates up to 300Mbps. Converts wired LAN to wireless, and may also upgrade existing low-speed 802.11b/g devices to faster 802.11n speeds.
Supports multiple devices
Equipped with five 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports, to connect to devices such as smart TVs, Blu-ray/DVD players, game consoles, DVRs, PCs, and set-top boxes.
WPS hardware button
Hardware WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button allows easy installation into existing home wireless networking environments.
Simply press the WPS button on the device and the home wireless router.
Smart iQ Setup
Features user-friendly browser-based iQ Setup for smart, automatic and quick installation. Previously problematic settings can be completed with just a few clicks.
WPA/WPA2 advanced wireless encryption
Supports various wireless encryptions protocols, including WEP 64/128 bit, WPA and WPA2.
Green and energy-saving
Supports IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and implements wireless green technology, which can reduce power consumption by 40% to 80%, by adjusting power to wired and wireless connections depending on usage.
External antenna with longer wireless distances
Equipped with external dipole antennas for better wireless transmission range and coverage. The device can be placed in a living room far away from the wireless router, yet still provide smooth Internet video and online gaming experiences.
• Wireless streaming
• HDTV video streaming
• Enjoy Internet video, music and online games
• 2.4 GHz (Industrial Scientific Medical Band)
Wireless Standards and Data Rates
• IEEE 802.11n (up to 300Mbps)
• IEEE 802.11g (up to 54Mbps)
• IEEE 802.11b (up to 11Mbps)
• 5 x RJ-45 LAN port
• LED Indicators: Power, Wireless,
• External antennas
• WPS/Reset button
• Power jack
• 12-language user interface
• Upgradable firmware
• 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPAPSK, WPA2-PSK security
• 802.1x authentication
• WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
• TV, (Blu-ray) DVD player, NAS or other devices with Ethernet port
• Existing wireless home network
• Computer with Ethernet port and Web Browser for software configuration (Internet Explorer 7 or above, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari
• Multi-language iQ Setup (Browser interface)
• Hardware WPS button
Humidity & Temperature
• 10-90% (Non-condensing)
• DC 5V 1A switching power adapter
• 2 x 2dBi external antennas
• 30(H) x 127(W) x 96(D) mm
• 155 grams (0.34 lb)
• CE, FCC
• CV-7428nS device
• Quick Install Guide
• CD with multi-language QIG and User Manual
• One RJ45 Ethernet Cable
• Access Key card
Edimax N300 Universal Wi-Fi Bridge for Smart TV, Blu-ray and Gaming
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.