The ES-3305P is a 10/100 Mbps unmanaged Ethernet desktop switch designed to enhance network performance.
It’s compact, sleek design offers outstanding performance and high efficiency, using store and forward packet switching technology to provide reliable data transfers, ideal for network connectivity in the SOHO environment.
To extend home networks or meet online gaming, multimedia transfer or streaming requirements the ES-3305P
is a cost-effective Fast Ethernet solution. The plug-and-play design ensures users can easily connect network devices such as PCs, network-attached storage or print servers to a home network with no manual configuration
Each of the ES-3305P’s ports automatically detect whether connected network devices are running at 10Mbps or 100Mbps and half-duplex or full-duplex mode, and adjusts the speed and mode accordingly ensuring easy and hassle-free operation.
Supports Non-Blocking Wire Speed
The ES-3305P forwards and receives traffic seamlessly with its non-blocking wire-speed. Every port of the ES-3305P supports speeds up to 200Mbps in full-duplex mode simultaneously, providing full wire speed to connected devices and allowing you to run a high speed network smoothly.
IEEE Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) Compliance
Along with the Fast Ethernet speeds critical for next-generation network applications, the ES-3305P offers environmental efficiency . To comply with the IEEE802.3az standard, the ES-3305P provides power saving functionality to reduce energy consumption and save costs:
Inactive Link Detection
When a network device is shut down and/or an inactive link is detected, the power usage adjustment feature
automatically reduces power usage. The switch’s power consumption will be dynamically adjusted according to
the link status and the number of active network devices.
Cable Length Detection
Devices equipped with this feature automatically detect the length of connected Ethernet cables and adjust
power usage accordingly. The shorter the cable length, the less power it consumes.
Easy to Use
The ES-3305P is plug-and-play and supports a wide range of network protocols. Installation and network
management is quick and straightforward, and clear and convenient LED indicators display easy to read port and
• Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u standards
• Supports auto MDI/MDI-X crossover detecting and auto correction
• Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
• Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets
• Supports IEEE802.3az energy efficient Ethernet function
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
• RJ-45 Port: 5
• MAC Address: 1K
• Buffer Memory: 56K
• Transmission Method: Store and Forward
Filtering / Forwarding Rates
• 100Mbps Port – 148,800pps
• 10Mbps Port – 14,880pps
• 10BASE-T Cat. 3, 4, 5 UTP/STP
• 100BASE-TX Cat. 5 UTP/STP
• Per Port: Link/Act
• Per Unit: Power
• DC 5V 0.6A
• 1.07 Watts (Max)
• 98× 71 × 25.5 mm (L x W x H)
• Operating: 0 to 40?
• Storage: -20 to 70?
• Operating: 10 to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
• Storage: 5 to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
• FCC Class B
• Connect the ES-3305P to your router or cable/xDSL modem
• Connect a print server, NAS, smart TV, laptop, media player, game console and/or IP Camera to the ES-3305P.
***Refer to Diagram***
Edimax 5 Port 10/100 UTP Switch Fast Ethernet UTP, Desktop Model
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.