The Eaton EX UPS, part of the Pulsar Series, offers high availability, flexibility and minimum total cost of ownership for Servers, data storage, network equipment, telephony - VOIP, medical equipment and industrial processes. Delivering on-line double conversion protection in a versatile Rack/Tower format.
• Maximum availability through ON-LINE double conversion topology with automatic by-pass, output power factor 0,9, and extended runtime options
• Available in Rack/Tower convertible versions (including short-depth versions)
• Fully hot swappable using the HotSwap MBP (Detachable Maintenance By-Pass) : UPS can be replaced without power interruption
• Individually controlled outlets provide load shedding, remote reboot of individual equipment and sequential start up
• Multilingual LCD display for easy operation, access to measurements and customized set-up
• Best-in class power management with USB+Serial port and slot for optional Management Cards (Web/SNMP, Contacts, ModBus)
• Topology: On-line double conversion with automatic by-pass and power factor correction
• Configuration: Rack/Tower
• Colour: Metallic Grey
• Rating (VA/Watts): 3000/2700
• Maximum rating with EXB battery units: 2400W
• Connection: 1 x IEC-320-C20
• Input Voltage Without Using Batteries: 100/120/160/184 V to 284V
• Lower limits for
Eaton Pulsar EX3000 3000VA/2700W 8 x Outlets Online Double Conversion 2U Rack/Tower UPS
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.