Eaton ePDU's are enclosure-based Power Distribution Units, designed to provide reliable, cost effective power distribution together with highly accurate monitoring & control for IT equipment in the Data centre. Two key trends have emerged in the Data centre: the increasing demand for power from today's IT equipment, and also the increasing cost of power. Couple these with the worldwide growth in demand for data centres and IT servers, and it is clear that Data centre managers are facing increasing pressure to manage and optimise their available power. To effectively be able to manage power for growth, and manage the increasing associated costs, Data centre managers need an accurate view of the power and energy being consumed in the data centre, from row to rack, and right down to the individual server level. Only then can we truly understand the power usage and optimise the available power.
• Frequency 50Hz
• Input Voltage 200 V AC to 240 V AC Single-phase
• Interfaces/Ports RJ-45 Ethernet, Serial
• Management Protocols:HTTP / HTTPS / DHCP / SNMP v1 / SNMP v3 / SNTP / SMTP / Telnet / IPv4 / IPv6
• Output Receptacles 20 x IEC 60320 C13, 4 x IEC 60320 C19
• Output Voltage 200 V AC to 240 V AC
• Power Cord/Cable 3m
• Power Rating 7.36 kVA
• Protection Type Spike Protection / Surge Protection
• Form Factor Zero U Rack-mountable
• Dimensions 1727mm Height x 55mm Width x 113mm Depth
• Green Compliance REACH, RoHS
Eaton ePDU eMAA13 PDU IEC 60320 C19 (x4) IEC 60320 C13 (x20) 7.36 kVA Zero U RM
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.