The Eaton 9130 UPS delivers online power quality and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice and data networks, storage systems and other IT equipment. With an efficiency rating of 95% in online double conversion and 98% in high efficiency mode the 9130 UPS cuts energy costs while significantly extending battery service life with ABM technology. The 9130 UPS also has a bright LCD user interface to simplify monitoring.
• Cuts energy usage and costs with up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high efficiency mode.
• Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
• Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, free, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service
• Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries
• Extends battery runtime for critical devices with load segments (except for 6000 VA models)
• Maximizes runtimes with optional extended battery modules
• Backup/Run Time: 0.08 Hour 1.35 kW Full Load, 0.23 Hour 675 W Half Load
• Form Factor: Rack-mountable
• Frequency: 45 Hz to 65 Hz Input
• Input Voltage Range: 160 V AC to 276 V AC, 240 V AC Nominal, 220 V AC
• Interfaces/Ports: RS-232 Serial, USB
• Load Capacity: 1.50 kVA/1.35 kW
• Plug/Connector: Type IEC 60320 C14
• Receptacles: 4 x IEC 60320 C13
• Dimensions: 86.5mm Height x 438mm Width x 450mm Depth
• Weight: 25kg
• Bypass Switch: Automatic
• Network Management: SNMP Manageable Optional
• PW9130G1500R-XL2UAU 1500VA Rack-mountable UPS
• Rail Kit
• USB Cable
• Serial Cable
• Input Power Cable
• 2 x 10Amp IEC to IEC Output Cable
Eaton 9130 1500VA/1350W 4 x Outlets Online Double Conversion Rack UPS
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.