The Eaton 9130 UPS delivers online power quality and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice and data networks, storage systems and other IT equipment. With an efficiency rating of 95% in online double conversion and 98% in high efficiency mode the 9130 UPS cuts energy costs while significantly extending battery service life with ABM technology. The 9130 UPS also has a bright LCD user interface to simplify monitoring.
• Cuts energy usage and costs with up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high efficiency mode.
• Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
• Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, free, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service
• Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries
• Extends battery runtime for critical devices with load segments (except for 6000 VA models)
• Maximizes runtimes with optional extended battery modules
• Topology: Online (Double Conversion)
• Configuration: Tower
• Colour: Black
• Rating (VA/Watts): 1500/1350
• Diagnostics: Full system self-test
• UPS Bypass: Automatic bypass
• Connection: 1 x IEC-320-C14
• Input Cord: Schuko 10A to IEC 320-10A
• Input Voltage Range:180-276 Vac (with load PF of 0.7)
• Nominal Voltage: 220–240V
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Frequency Range: 45–65 Hz
• Nominal Current: 6.5A @230V
• Breaker Ratings: 10A
• Remote Emergency Power off (REPO): Emergency shutdown control through the REPO port
• Efficiency: 94% in high-efficiency mode; 90% in online mode
• Output Receptacles: 4 x Aust. 10A
• On Utility Voltage Regulation: ±3% of nominal
• On Battery Voltage Regulation: ±3% of nominal
• Frequency Regulation: ±3% Hz online
• Load Crest Factor: 3 to 1
• User Interface: Graphical LCD with blue backlight and text
• LEDs: Four status-indicating LEDs
• Communication Ports: RS-232 and USB HID port as standard
• Relay Output: Common alarm standard
• Communications Card Slots: Optional SNMP/Web card for monitoring in SNMP-based networks, monitoring through Web browser interface. Relay card for integration to industrial environment and BMS, remote shutdown for IBM AS/400 systems
• Heat Dissipation (BTU): Line: 750, Bat: 1011
• Audible Noise:
Eaton 9130 1500VA/1350W 4 x Outlets Online Double Conversion Tower UPS
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.