Eaton 5SC 750VA/525W 6 x Outlets Line Interactive Tower UPS
• The new LCD interface provides clear status of the UPS key parameters such as input and output voltage, load and battery level, and estimated runtime. Configuration capabilities are also offered for output voltage, audible alarm and sensitivity
• The 5SC offers USB, serial, and relay connectivity. USB port is HID compliant for automatic integration into Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
• Eaton Intelligent Power Protector ® (IPP) software delivered as standard, can be used as point to point power management (USB/Serial) or Network based using IPP as a proxy.
• Pure sinewave output: When operating in battery mode the 5SC provides a high quality output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
• Buck and Boost operation corrects a wide range of input voltage variations through continuous regulation, without the use of batteries, and ensures consistent input voltage to the loads protected.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging system that extends battery life by up to 50%.
• Small size for easy integration even with space constraints (kiosks, cash machines, ticket machines etc.) and up to eight outlets for better flexibility!
• Adjustable input waveform sensitivity to adapt the UPS to specific environment (like Genset).
• Easy battery replacement from front panel to extend UPS life.
Ideal for Protecting:
• Tower Servers
• NAS, Network equipment
• ATMs, Ticket machines, Kiosks
• Topology: Line-interactive high frequency with booster + fader, pure sinewave output
• Configuration: Tower
• Colour: Black
• Rating (VA/Watts): 750/525
• Efficiency: up to 97%
• Connection: 1 x IEC-320-C14
• Input Voltage Range: 184V-276V
• Nominal Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency Range Without Using Batteries: 45–55Hz (50Hz system)
• Voltages: 230V (+6/–10 %) (Adjustable to 220V/230V/240V)
• Output Receptacles: 6 x IEC-320-C13
• Overload Capacity: 120% 5 min; 150% 10 sec
• Output Frequency: 50/60Hz +/–0.1 % (autosensing)
• User Interface: LCD with Status, Alarms, Input/Output/Battery measurements
• Communication Ports: 1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously)
• Audible Noise:
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.