Eaton 5S 1200VA/720W 6 x Outlets Line Interactive Tower UPS
• The Eaton 5S UPS provides effective power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader), without needing the batteries.
• The 5S not only provides a supply with battery backup to keep equipment operating during power cuts, but also provides effective protection against damaging surges.
• The 5S protects networked equipment from “back door” power surges coming through Ethernet, internet or telephone lines.
• The 5S’s periodic automatic battery testing ensures early detection if a battery needs to be replaced.
• The easy-to-replace battery helps to extend the UPS service life.
• The 5S can be installed vertically over or under a desk, or horizontally under a screen. Its compact, slimline form factor even allows it to be easily integrated into environments with
• The 5S features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux). The 5S is also compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
• All models come bundled with a USB cable for PC connection
• Reduce wasted energy consumption from standby power drain of connected peripheral equipment with ECO Control function (850-1600VA models)
Ideal for Protecting:
• Business Telephony
• Network devices
• Point-of-sale equipment
• Topology: Line-Interactive (AVR with Booster + Fader)
• Configuration: Tower or under monitor
• Colour: Black
• Rating (VA/Watts): 1200/720
• Connection: 1 x Aust. 10A
• Nominal Voltage: 230 VAC
• Output voltage regulation: 230 V +/- 10%
• Output Receptacles: 3 x Aust. 10A, 3 x Aust. 10A surge only
• Battery Management: Automatic battery test, deep-discharge protection, cold-start capable, replaceable batteries
• Communication Ports: HID-compliant USB port for automatic integration with most common operating systems (Windows Vista, 7 & 8, Linux, Mac OS X), cable supplied
• Audible Noise: < 40 dB at 1 Meter
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
• Safety markings: IEC/EN 62040-1, IEC/EN 62040 -5
• Markings: CB Report, CE mark
• Data Line Protection: Tel/Fax/Modem/Internet and Ethernet
• Dimensions (H x W x D, mm): 250 x 87 x 382
• Weight: 11.08kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Reseller of Eaton Products.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.