D-Link Power over Ethernet Terminal Unit- 5VDC & 12VDC
D-Link, an industry leader in networking, introduces the DWL-P50 Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter. By using the DWL-P50, both data and electrical power can be delivered to a non-PoE Ethernet-enabled device from a single CAT5 Ethernet cable.
The DWL-P50 is simple to install and requires no tools or software. Multiple DWL-P50 terminal units complement any PoE injector unit or midspan switch to provide small to medium business settings a complete end-to-end PoE solution. In addition, this unit supports 802.3af ensuring compatibility with other 802.3af PoE compliant injector units or midspan switches.
• Supplies DC current via Cat 5 cable to wireless LAN units
• Protects wireless LAN units from sudden power surges
• Supplies 5 V and 12 V DC current (sliding switch enables correct voltage to be selected)
• Plug-andplay installation
• Operating system independent
• Power over Ethernet adapter enables both power and data can be transmitted to any non-PoE Ethernet device that is deployed upto 328feet (100m) away
• Uses a standard Ethernet cabling connected to a 802.3af PoE midspan switch or PoE injector unit, the DWL-P50 is capable of receiving data and power to any 5V or 12V network device with virtually no reduction in data throughput
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.