Dell X1018 16-Port Layer 2 10/100/1000Base-TX Managed Switch + 2 x SFP
• Rapidly configure and tune network performance with purpose-built tools and wizards.
• Optimize traffic with automation — use point-and-click batch routines for specific applications such as unified communications.
• Gain visibility with a detailed dashboard providing a single, customizable view into common tasks, alerts, port status and network visualization.
• Skip the learning curve and use familiar commands and alerts similar to PCs and servers.
Enhanced network traffic visibility and troubleshooting reduces risk of network downtime.
• Monitor and resolve issues with "actionable monitoring," a guided continuous workflow from issue identification to resolution.
• Reduce configuration errors and eliminate extra steps with help from multi-port batch routines and port profiles for common devices.
• Optimize cloud services and onsite network applications with security and traffic-priority features.
• Switch fabric capacity: Up to 36 Gbps
• Forwarding rate: 26.8 Mpps
• Layer Supported: 2
• VLAN: Supports up to 4096 port-based VLANs. Honors all 4096 VLAN tags.
• Link Aggregation: Industry-standard link aggregation adhering to IEEE 802.3ad standards (static and dynamic, LACP). Supports 12 link aggregation groups and up to 4 ports per group
• Priority queues per port: 4
• Operating temperature: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
• Storage temperature: -20º C to 70º C (-4º F to 158º F)
• Operating relative humidity: 10% to 90% noncondensing
• Power supply: 40W
• Power (max): 14.7W
• Power BTU/hr: 50.2
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 41.25 x 209.0 x 450.0mm
• Weight: 3.21 Kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.