Dell Precision 3640 Intel Xeon W-1250 4.7GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Tower Workstation with Windows 10 Pro
• Get ultimate power without sacrificing your budget on the affordable Dell Precision 3000 Series workstations. Elevate your ideas with professional performance, industrial small form factor designs and Dell’s Reliable Memory Technology Pro.
• Blaze past limits: Power through the most intensive tasks thanks to faster memory speeds of up to 2933MHz, 128GB, ECC memory optional.
• Peak Performance: Up to 10th Gen Intel Core and Xeon processors (up to 10 Core) offer businesses the performance, manageability, built-in security features, and stability of Intel architecture and align to a future-proof roadmap.
• Expandable and flexible: Scalable storage featuring SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs can be configured for up to 30TB delivering top performance for complex projects.
Intelligence that matches yours:
• Dell Optimizer for Precision is a built-in AI platform that learns how you work and continuously adapts to your style to create a smarter, more personalized and productive experience.
• ExpressResponse: Launch your most used apps faster. We use built-in AI and Intel Adaptix Technology to adjust performance levels where you need them most.
Ready for VR:
• Prepare yourself for impressive VR in the surprisingly affordable Precision 3640 Tower. Featuring the latest AMD Radeon Pro and NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 professional graphics with up to 300W of graphics support. The Precision 3640 Tower handles VR content creation with workstation-class performance you can count on.
Designed for big ideas:
• Small space? No problem: Your Precision 3640 Tower features an industrial, space-saving design with more expandability.
• Premium design: Handle demanding tasks with ease thanks to premium materials that leave a small footprint without sacrificing quality. And the optional external dust filter keeps those superior internal components pristine.
• Quick Connectivity: A range of easy-to-reach ports keep you connected to everything you need while the optional Smart Card (CAC/PIV) seamlessly keeps your IP secure. Plus, get up to 10Gbe networking card (optional).
Reliability when you need it most:
• Dell Reliable Memory Technology Pro (RMT): Protects your work from potential crashes related to memory errors. Working in conjunction with ECC memory it detects and corrects or maps out memory errors. RMT Pro also monitors the health of the memory and alerts the user when the memory is at a critical level and needs to be replaced.
• Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certification: Precision workstations are tested to ensure the high-performance applications you rely on every day run smoothly. Dell ISV-certifications cover the most popular independent software applications.
Modernize your IT with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace:
• Dell Technologies Unified Workspace intelligently modernizes end user experiences for seamless productivity with proactive, predictive and automated solutions for deployment, security, management and support.
• ProDeploy in the Unified Workspace allows you to move away from traditional, high-touch, manual deployment, and instead, ship devices preconfigured with company apps and settings from the Dell factory directly to their end users—having end users up and working on day one.
• Secure: Dell Trusted Devices provide a foundation to a modern workforce environment with invisible and seamless protection to ensure smarter, faster experiences. End users stay productive and IT stays confident with modern security solutions for the Dell Trusted Device.
• Manage: Dell Client Command Suite + VMware Workspace ONE offers integrated capabilities that deliver a unified endpoint management experience to customers so they can manage firmware, OS and apps from one console.
• ProSupport resolves hardware issues up to 11x faster than the competition. ProSupport for PCs offers 24x7 access to in-region ProSupport engineers who contact you when critical issues arise, so you can focus on what’s next, not what just happened.
• ProSupport Plus helps you stay a step ahead and virtually eliminate unplanned downtime due to hardware issues. You get all the capabilities of ProSupport, as well as AI-driven alerts to prevent failures and repairs for accidents.
• Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery: Enable a recovery environment with tools to diagnose and troubleshoot issues that may occur before your computer boots to the operating system.
• Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
• Processor: 10th Generation Intel Xeon W-1250 (12 MB Cache, 6 Core, 3.3 GHz to 4.7GHz, DDR4 2666)
• Memory: 16GB, 1 x 16 GB, DDR4, 2666 MHz, UDIMM
• Storage: M.2 2280, 512GB, Gen 3 PCIe x4 NVMe, Class 40 SSD
• Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics P630
• Optical drive: DVD-Writer
• Interfaces: Front I/O: 2 USB 2.0 Type-A ports, 1 USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A port with PowerShare, 1 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C port with PowerShare, No SD card reader
• Interfaces: Rear: 2 DisplayPort 1.4 ports, 2 PS2 ports (Legacy for keyboard and mouse), 2 USB 2.0 Type-A port with SmartPower, 1 RJ-45 port 10/100/1000 Mbps, 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A port, 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A port, 1 Universal Audio Jack
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
• Wireless LAN: Qualcomm QCA61x4a 802.11ac dual band 2x2
• Power Supply: 460 W typical 90% efficient PSU
• Keyboard: Included
• Mouse: Included
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 176.60 mm x 335.00 mm x 345.00 mm
• Weight (approx.): 10.60 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.