Dell PowerEdge R440 Xeon Silver 4210R 3.2GHz 16GB RAM 600GB HDD 8SFF SAS/SATA 550W PSU 1RU Rack Server with No OS
Modern compute platforms from Dell EMC easily scale and leverage key technologies to maximize application performance. The PowerEdge R440 is built on a scalable architecture that provides the choice and flexibility to optimize performance and density.
Intuitive systems management with intelligent automation:
The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio helps deliver peak efficiency for PowerEdge servers, delivering intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the R640 is simply managed, freeing up time for high profile projects.
Rely on PowerEdge with built-in security:
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into all parts of a server’s life cycle. The R440 uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to where your customers are, no matter where they are. Dell EMC consider each part of system security, from design to end of life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure systems.
• Installed: 1x Intel Xeon Silver 4210R Processor (13.75M Cache, 2.40 GHz up to 3.20 GHz, 10 Core/20 Thread, 100 W TDP, Supports DDR4-2400)
• Up to 2x 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors, up to 24 cores per processor
• Installed: 1x 16GB
• 16 x DDR4 DIMM slots, Supports RDIMM /LRDIMM, speeds up to 2666MT/s, 1TB max
• Internal Controller: PowerEdge RAID Controller (PERC) H730P
• Software RAID:S140
• Installed: 1x 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
• Supports up to 8 x SFF 2.5” SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD)
• Optical Drive: None included
• 1x Platinum 550W (Hot plug PSU with full redundancy option)
• None Included
• Supports up to six fans
• Cryptographically signed firmware
• Silicon Root of Trust
• Secure Boot
• System Lockdown (requires OpenManage Enterprise)
• System Erase
• Network ports: 2 x 1GbE
• Front ports: 1 x Dedicated iDRAC Direct USB, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Video
• Rear ports: 1 x Dedicated iDRAC network port, 1 x Serial, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x Video
• No OS
• Supported Operating Systems: Canonical Ubuntu Server LTS, Citrix Hypervisor, Microsoft Windows Server LTSC with Hyper-V, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware ESX
• Form Factor: 1RU Rack
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 434 x 714.62 x 42.8 mm (Dimensions do not include bezel)
• Weight (approx.): 17.6kg
Due to the complex and specialized nature of server equipment, this equipment cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). If you have any queries or would like to look at a customised option, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experts will be able to assist.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.