Dell PowerEdge R220 G3430 3.30GHz 4GB RAM Diskless 1U Rack Server with No OS
Save space with a short-depth chassis, save time with intuitive management using a quiet, 1U 1-socket server.
Please call for latest prices
Quiet and compact design
• Install your server in a wide range of settings, thanks to a short chassis depth of (15.5") that makes the R220 more compact than competitive servers. Easily deploy in a short-depth rack, on a countertop or in a data center and have ample space for cabling or for connecting devices to the 5 USB ports. Quiet, office-level acoustics make this server ideal for open-office environments and can reduce noise in data centers.
Easy to deploy and manage
• With embedded, agent-free management, you can reclaim hours of time, eliminate steps to perform tasks and reduce the potential for error.
• Deploying, monitoring and managing your PowerEdge servers is made easy with Dell OpenManage Essentials, a simplified systems-management console for managing Dell hardware.
• Have in-band or out-of-band control of physical, virtual, local and remote systems, with or without a software agent, using the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 7 (iDRAC7) with Lifecycle Controller.
Reliable, protected and stable
• Protect against data loss and run workloads reliably with hardware RAID options.
• Help maintain data availability with error-correcting memory.
• Gain platform stability and enhance ROI with a multi-year lifecycle.
• Form Factor: 1U Rack
• Processor: Intel Pentium G3430 3.30 GHz 3MB Cache Dual Core
• Storage: N/A
• Graphics: Matrox G200eW
• Memory: 4GB DDR4 2133MHz. 32GB Maximum.
• Operating System: N/A
• Optical Drive: N/A
• Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
• Power Supply: 250W
• Dimensions (D x H x W): 435.8 x 360 x 175 mm