Dell C2722DE 27 Inch 2560 x 1440 8ms 350nit IPS Video Conferencing Monitor with Built-in Speakers, Camera & USB-C Hub - HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C
• One button. Tons of benefits: Introducing the world’s first 27-inch QHD video conferencing monitor certified for Microsoft Teams, purpose-built so you can launch the Teams application, join meetings and respond to notifications with a press of a button. Plus, there is an LED indicator to notify you about a Teams alert.
• Collaborate like you’re there: With the high definition 5MP IR camera, dual 5W integrated speakers and noise-canceling mic, you can feel in-person even while you’re remote.
• Quick, safe protection: Save time signing in with secure, Windows Hello facial recognition that’s faster than remembering and typing your password.
• Personalized convenience: Say what you need and let Cortana do the rest with hands-free commands.
• Jumpstart productivity: Simply press the monitor power button and the power sync feature seamlessly starts your monitor and connected Dell PC, even when the laptop lid is closed. Compatible with select Dell PCs.
World-class video conferencing:
• Immersive collaboration: Collaborate like you’re there. Razor-sharp video clarity of the pop-up 5MP IR camera gives you more than twice the details and zoom of a 2MP on a wide, beautiful screen. Dual 5W integrated speakers deliver clear, vibrant communication from any workspace quashing background chatter with noise-cancelling microphone.
• Enhanced security: The pop-up web camera hides safely out of sight when not in use, and there’s an intelligent layer of security with facial recognition through Windows Hello.
• Seamless video from all angles: FHD video with 30 frames per second rate delivers seamless, media-quality video and stunning screen clarity. The 178°/178° wide viewing angle presents superior views and consistent colors ideal for video conferencing.
Your productivity hub:
• Connect to productivity: With wired connectivity options like RJ45 and USB-C, your monitor delivers reliable Ethernet, power, audio and video—all in a clutter-free setup.
• The power of USB-C: Get up to 90W of power delivery via USB-C, and charge your laptop (even when the monitor is off) with the Always On Power Delivery feature. This single-cable solution also saves up to 72% of workspace setup time, reduces cable clutter and transmits power, data and audio—all at once.
• Quick convenience: Plug in whatever you need and keep it in reach with the two, super speed USB 5Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen1) quick-access ports. There’s even space to charge your mobile phone (up to 15W power charging) with the USB-C quick-access port.
• Enhanced manageability: Managing your monitor is easy with MAC Address pass-through, PXE Boot, and Wake-on-LAN conveniently built in.
• Multitask efficiently: Connect two PC sources to the monitor—our intelligent Auto KVM feature detects the second connected PC and seamlessly switches controls over. KVM (keyboard, video and mouse) allows you to control both PCs with a single keyboard and mouse. Plus, you can enhance efficiency by 21% by adding a second monitor via the daisy chain feature.
Collaborate in comfort:
• Crafted for eye wellness: ComfortView Plus is an always-on, built-in low blue light screen that optimizes eye comfort by reducing potentially harmful blue light emissions while delivering excellent color accuracy.
• Designed with you in mind: Navigate the menu and adjust screen settings with the easy-to-use joystick control.
• Beauty meets function: This sleek monitor features a small base and an improved cable management design that hides cables in the monitor riser, for a clutter-free desk space at your office or home office.
• Comfort is key: Tilt, swivel, pivot and adjust the height of your monitor to a maximum of 140mm because you should be comfortable however and wherever you work.
Dell Display Manager:
• Productive at every level: Easy Arrange allows you to easily tile multiple applications across one or more screens with 38 pre-set window partitions and the ability to personalize up to five windows, giving you improved multitasking abilities.
• Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
• More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
• The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
• Power Consumption (On mode): 26.5 W
• Features: 5.0 megapixel camera, USB 3.2 Gen 1/USB-C hub, USB PD 90 Watt
• Panel Type: IPS
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Native Resolution: QHD 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz
• Pixel Pitch: 0.2331 mm
• Brightness: 350 cd/m²
• Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
• Response Time: 8 ms (grey-to-grey normal); 5 ms (grey-to-grey fast)
• Input Connectors: HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C
• Display Position Adjustments: Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
• Screen Coating: Anti-glare 3H hardness
• Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified
• Compliant Standards: RoHS, NFPA 99, BFR-free, DisplayPort 1.4, PVC-free
• Dimensions (WxDxH) - with stand: 61.234 cm x 23 cm x 44.557 cm
• Dimensions (WxDxH) - without stand: 61.234 cm x 5.393 cm x 42.543 cm
• Weight - without stand: 12.62 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.