Datalogic Touch TD1100 65 Light General Purpose USB Scanner Kit - Black
General Purpose Corded Handheld Contact Linear Imager Bar Code Reader
The Touch TD1100 series of linear imaging contact readers represent the Datalogic ADC solution for customers who require a cost-effective solution for close contact bar code reading without sacrificing quality and performance.
Designed for low throughput applications within multiple markets, the Touch TD1100 readers provide the guarantee of contact reading with an excellent reading performance on virtually all linear bar codes, including damaged or poorly printed codes.
Small, lightweight and low on energy consumption, the Touch TD1100 readers continue to provide robustness and a 1.5 m / 5.0 ft drop resistance, which is typically included in a higher range of products.
The Touch readers are available with the option of two different sizes of reading windows: 6.5 cm / 2.6 in (Touch 65) or 9.0 cm / 3.5 in (Touch 90), which benefits the user when reading standard or wide bar codes.
The Touch 65/90 Lite readers provide USB or RS-232/Keyboard Wedge interfaces.
• 1D / Linear Codes Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
• Stacked Codes GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
• Current Operating (Typical): < 100 mA @ 5 VDC
• Standby/Idle (Typical): 20 mA @ 5 VDC
• Input Voltage 5 VDC +/- 0.5 V
• Ambient Light 0 - 20,000 lux
• Drop Resistance Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft onto a concrete surface
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge) 16 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing) 5 - 95%
• Particulate and Water Sealing IP30
• Temperature Operating: 0 to 50 °C ; Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 °C
Interface: Touch 65/90 Lite - USB
• Color: Black
• Dimensions 65 Lite: 16.0 x 8.4 x 5.8 cm
• Weight 65 Lite: 130.0 g
• Light Source Illumination: 640 nm LED
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum) 25%
• Read Angle Pitch: +/- 65º; Roll (Tilt): +/- 45º; Skew (Yaw): +/- 70º
• Reading Indicators Beeper (Adjustable Tone); Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum) 0.102 mm / 4 mil
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
• Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
• Code 39: 7.5 mils: 0 to 8.1 cm
• Code 39: 10 mils: 0 to 12.0 cm
• EAN13: 13 mils: 0 to 15.0 cm
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Environmental Compliance Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS
• Datalogic Aladd in Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge.
• OPOS / JavaPOS JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• Warranty 5-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.