Datalogic Touch 65 Pro CCD Handheld Scanner
General Purpose Corded Handheld Contact Linear Imager Bar Code Reader
The Touch 65/95 linear imaging contact readers are an excellent value for those seeking a cost-effective solution for general purpose document handling and retail applications Touch 65/90 Pro provides a complete all in one multi-interface solution, including RS-232, USB, Wedge and Wand Emulation. Both feature high first pass read rates by combining excellent reading performance with advanced bar code reconstruction for reading damaged or poorly printed bar codes, resulting in higher productivity. Data editing and data formatting modes are available to format the collected data as required by the application software.
• Wide reading window: 65 mm
• Accurate and high first-pass read rates with enhanced label reconstruction for damaged or poorly printed codes
• Advanced data formatting and editing (65 Pro)
• Multi-interface USB, RS-232, Wedge and Wand Emulation (65/90 Pro) (Cable Bought Separately)
• Supports GS1 DataBar linear codes
• 1D / Linear Codes Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
• Stacked Codes GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
• Current Operating (Typical): 100 mA @ 5 VDC
• Standby/Idle (Typical): < 500 ?A @ 5 VDC
• Input Voltage 5 VDC +/- 5%
• Ambient Light 0 - 2,000 lux
• Drop Resistance Withstands repeated drops from 1.2 m / 3.9 ft onto a concrete surface
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge) 16 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing) 90%
• Particulate and Water Sealing IP30
• Temperature Operating: 0 to 55 °C ; Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 °C
• RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Multi-Interface: 65/90 Pro (Cables bought separately)
• Color: Dark Grey
• Dimensions Touch 65: 16.4 x 7.8 x 6.3 cm
• Weight Touch 65: 160.0 g
• Imager Sensor CC D Solid-state 2048 pixels
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum) Pro Models: 15%
• Read Rate (Maximum) 256 reads/sec.
• Reading Indicators Beeper (Adjustable Tone); Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum) Touch 65: 0.100 mm / 4 mils
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
• Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
• 5 mils: 0 to 2.5 cm
• 7.5 mils: 0 to 4.3 cm
• 10 mils: 0 to 5.0 cm
• 13 mils: 0 to 6.8 cm
• 20 mils: 0 to 8.0 cm
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Environmental Compliance Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS
• Datalogic Aladd in Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge.
• OPOS / JavaPOS: JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• Warranty 5-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.