Datalogic Skorpio X3 38-Key 1D-Standard Range Bluetooth Pistol Grip PDT with CE 6.0
Outstanding User Interface
Equipped with the largest high-visibility color graphic display (3.2 in) with touch screen in its class, the Skorpio X3 mobile computer helps users work more efficiently. Three different keyboards (the 50-key alphanumeric keypad, the 38-key functional keypad and the 28-key numeric keypad) allow data to be input very quickly. Operating systems include your choice of the standard Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0.
Ergonomic And Reliable
This rugged mobile computer is particularly suitable for mobile commerce solutions in the retail environment both on store shelves and in stock rooms. With the best ergonomics on the market, the Skorpio X3 mobile computer reduces operator fatigue with no compromise in terms of reliability and robustness, resisting harsh environments, multiple drops, strong shocks and repetitive tumbles. The pistol grip model has the most durable and comfortable handle in the industry. Its compact size and light weight combine to offer excellent balance and superior handling.
The Skorpio X3 mobile computer’s wireless communication capabilities (Bluetooth EDR, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g) enable fast transactions and complete interaction with information systems including the newest RF security protocols such as WPA and WPA2. Additionally, Cisco Compatible Extensions CCX V4 certification permits all the advantages offered by the Cisco WLAN infrastructure. Datalogic ’s patented ‘GREEN SPOT’
Skorpio X3 mobile computers also include
Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback.
This technology projects a green spot directly on the bar code, notifying the user that a successful ‘read’ has occurred. 1D laser scanning configuration provides an inclined scan engine so that the display can be viewed while reading bar codes. There is no need for the user to turn the wrist in order to scan, thus making it easier to aim and faster to read.
• Large high visibility color graphic display with touch screen
• Compact, lightweight and robust
• Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Operating System
• Summit embedded 802.11 a/b/g radio for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
• Bluetooth wireless communications 2.0 with EDR
• 1.5 m drop resistance
• IP64 protection class
• Wavelink Powered with pre-installed and pre-licensed Wavelink Avalanche
• Wavelink Terminal Emulation pre-licensed on pistol grip models
• Pal Application Library pre-licensed
• Attachable handle
• Shelf replenishment
• Price management
• Order entry
• Assisted sales
• Line busting
Local Area Network (WLAN)
• Summit IEEE 802.11a/b/g
• Frequency range: Country dependent, typically 2.4 - 2.5 GHz
• Integrated module
• Cisco Compatible CCX v4 Security
Personal Area Network (WPAN)
• Bluetooth wireless technology IEEE 802.15 Class 2 with EDR
• 1D / Linear codes: Auto discriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
• Postal Codes: Australian Post, Japan Post, KIX Code, Planet, Postnet, Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
• Stacked Codes: Micro PDF, PDF417
• Battery Removable battery pack with rechargeable Li-Ion batteries.
• Local micro-USB connection for fast battery charging
• Standard: 3.7 V; 3,000 mAh (11.1 Watt-hours)
• Drop Resistance: Withstands drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft onto concrete particulate and water SEALING IP64
• Temperature: Operating: -10 to 50 ºC ; Storage: -20 to 70 ºC
• Main connector with USB 1.1 Host, USB 1.1 Client, RS-232 up to 115.2 Kbps
• Micro-USB port for power only, no data communication interface
• Ethernet: via single dock (external module) or multiple cradle
• Dimensions Handheld: 19.3 x 7.6 x 4.2 cm (6.1 x 3.5 cm at keyboard)
• Pistol Grip: 19.3 x 7.6 x 15.6 cm
• Display: TFT / Transflective LCD with 240 x 320 pixel resolution, LED backlight and integrated touch screen, 3.2 in diagonal
• Keyboard: 38-key functional
• Weight: Pistol Grip (with standard battery): 482 g
• Depth of Field: 4.0 to 82.0 cm / 1.5 to 32.3 in, depending on bar code density and type
• Good Read Feedback: Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback; Optical Resolution: 0.10 mm (4 mils); Scan Rate: 104 +/- 12 scans/sec
• Standard Performance Laser (SPL) with Green Spot
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency approvals The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• Environmental compliance: Complies to EU RoHS
• Laser Classification: VLD - Class 2 IEC/EN60825-1; Compliant with 21 CFR 1040.10 except for deviations pursuant to laser notice No. 50 dated June 24, 2007.
• LED Classification: Exempt Risk Group IEC/EN62471
• Applications: Pal Application Library prelicensed
• Configuration & Maintenance: Wavelink Avalanche MC prelicensed, Wavelink Avalanche SE prelicensed, Avalanche Remote Control, Datalogic
Firmware Utility (DFU), Datalogic Desktop Utility (DDU), Datalogic Configuration Utility (DCU)
• Development: Datalogic Windows SDK, Wavelink Studio, MCLCollection, Java Virtual Machine
• Security: Wavelink CE Secure, Wavelink Certificate Manager
• Terminal Emulation: Wavelink Terminal Emulation prelicensed (for Pistol Grip models only)
• Co-Processor: Cortex-M3, 32 bit @ 72 MHz
• Expansion Slots: Micro Secure Digital slot (SDHC) up to 32 GB
• Microprocessor: XScale PXA310 @ 624 MHz
• Memory: Ram Memory: 256 MB
• Flash Memory: 512 MB (partially used for firmware and reserved data, depending on the OS)
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 with Microsoft WordPad and Internet Explorer 6.0
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.