Datalogic QD2430 2D Imager, USB Hand Held Scanner Kit Black - No Stand
Does not include stand
The popularity of 2D bar codes has spread across all market segments of the data capture industry. Now, with more affordable pricing and virtually no drawbacks with area imaging technology, 2D bar code readers are in high demand with features such as reading from mobile phone displays or in planning ahead for future 2D codes and imaging needs.
Perfect For Retailers
The QuickScan QD2400 2D imager was specifically created to address the needs of retailers and meet the market demand with outstanding omnidirectional reading performance on virtually all codes at an affordable price. Elegant design details are incorporated into a smaller, balanced lightweight enclosure without sacrificing Datalogic’s well-known durability.
New Illumination And Aiming System
Ideally suited for applications at the pointof-sale (POS), the QuickScan QD2400 imager features a new illumination and aiming system developed with the unique intent to reduce visual stress of the operator during the daily scanning activities. It consists of a soft, dark red illumination combined with two blue LED triangles pointing at the targeted bar code.
The result is a precise aiming system which contributes to low eye fatigue, yet still allows top operator efficiency.
The QuickScan QD2400 imager reads typical printed linear bar codes as well as complex 2D bar codes displayed on the screen of a mobile device or loyalty cards. The QD2400 imager provides a fast, reliable scan from an elegant and robust 2D imager.
Imaging technology meets or exceeds the productivity compared to laser scanners and provides the additional advantages of a lower cost-of-ownership and greater product reliability over the long term.
• Outstanding snappiness
• Omnidirectional reading
• Reduced visual stress with LED-based aiming system
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
• Advanced motion tolerance optics
• Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42
• Drop resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft
• Host download capability ready
• Retail - Point of Sale
• Commercial Services: Postal, Banks, Public Administration, Utilities
• 1D / Linear Codes: Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
• 2D Codes: Aztec Code; Aztec Mesas; Data Matrix; MaxiCode; QR Code, Micro QR Code; China Han Xin Code
• Postal Codes: Australian Post; British Post; Canadian Post; China Post; Japanese Post; KIX Post; Korea Post; Planet Code; Postnet; Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
• Stacked Codes: EAN/JAN Composites; GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; MacroPDF; MicroPDF417; PDF417; UPC A/E Composites
• Current Operating (Typical): 140 mA @ 5 VDC
• Standby/Idle (Typical): 50 mA @ 5 VDC
• Input Voltage: 4.5 - 14 VDC +/- 10%
• Ambient Light: Up to 86,000 lux
• Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft onto a concrete surface.
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge ) 16 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing ) 0 - 95%
• Particulate and Water Sealing: IP42
• Temperature: Operating: 0 to 50 °C ; Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C
• Interface: USB
• Color: Black
• Dimensions: 16.3 x 9.1 x 4.1 cm
• Weight: 145.0 g
• Imager Sensor: Wide VGA: 752 x 480 pixels
• Light Source: Aiming: 2 Blue LED’s; Illumination: Red LED 610 - 650 nm
• Motion Tolerance: 25 IPS
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum ) 25%
• Reading Angle: Pitch: +/- 65°; Roll (Tilt): +/- 360°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 60°
• Reading Indicators: Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good Read Feedback; Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum): 0.102 mm / 4 mils (Linear Codes)
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
• Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
• Code 39: 5 mils: 0.5 to 15.0 cm
• EAN/UPCA: 13 mils: 0.5 to 35.0 cm
• PDF417: 6.6 mils: 1.0 to 13.0 cm
• Data Matrix: 10 mils: 1.0 to 13.0 cm
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals: The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Environmental Compliance: Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS
• Datalogic Aladdin Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge.
• OPOS / Java POS JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• Warranty 5-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.