Datalogic Powersan 1D/2D D9530 5VDC Industrial USB & RS232 Corded Scanner
Industrial Corded Handheld Area Imager Bar Code Reader
Warehouses, logistic centers and manufacturing plants depend on speed and reliability when managing goods and tracking merchandise in order to improve efficiency while reducing costs. Datalogic’s PowerScan™ PD9500 area imager, the latest generation of rugged 2D area imagers, is the perfect answer for these applications.
An intuitive and effortless scanning experience is the target of the PowerScan 9500 family. It combines omnidirectional reading capabilities, which is typical in all area imaging scanners, with outstanding optical characteristics. The result is a scanner that is able to read any kind of bar code, regardless of the orientation, from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft, depending on the bar code resolution. In addition, the PowerScan PD9500 area imager includes Datalogic’s latest decoding software that guarantees snappy reading in any type of environment. Aim, trigger, decode: it is that simple!
User comfort is guaranteed because of the scanner ergonomics, consisting of the handle shape, a well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system, allowing the highest first-pass reading rate while reducing unnatural wrist movement or rotation which can tire any user during long shifts. Additionally, the PowerScan 9500 area imager uses a soft-pulsed white illumination light resulting in reduced flashes, which is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scan-intensive applications.
The rugged mechanics of the PowerScan family guarantee reliable operation in the long term. Repeated shocks and indoor / outdoor usage in the toughest environmental conditions do not modify the scanners performance or reliability.
The PowerScan PD9500 area imager is available in 2 different models to meet the specific needs of each customer. The PD9530 model is geared towards customers needing high reading performance and speed on standard resolution codes. The PD9530-HP (High Performance) model is more versatile because of the advanced optics that combine high resolution bar code reading capability (up to 2.5 mils for linear codes) and wide angle image capture (A4 image size @ 25.0 cm / 0.8 ft), while maintaining an exceptional depth-of-field.
• Snappy omnidirectional reading from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft
• Datalogic’s new instinctive ‘frame’ aimer
• New ‘soft white light’ illumination
• Datalogic’s 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good read feedback
• Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology
• Ergonomic shape provides hours of tireless data collection for the user
• Supports 1D, stacked and 2D codes, postal codes and image capture
• Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP65
Decoding Capabi lity
• 1D / Linear Codes Auto discriminates all standard 1D codes including ; GS1 DataBar linear codes
• 2D Codes Aztec Code; China Han Xin Code; Data Matrix; MaxiCode; Micro QR Code; QR Code
• Postal Codes: Australian Post; China Post; IMB; Japanese Post; KIX Post; Planet Code; Portuguese Post; Postnet; Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC); Swedish Post
• Stacked Codes: EAN/JAN Composites; GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; MacroPDF; MicroPDF417; PDF417; UPC A/E Composites
• Current Operating (Typical): PD9530/PD9530-HP: 335 mA ; Standby/Idle (Typical): PD9530/PD9530-HP: 180 mA
• Input Voltage PD9530/PD9530-HP: 5 VDC +/- 10%
• Ambient Light 0 - 100,000 lux
• Drop Resistance Withstands 50 drops from 2.0 m / 6.6 ft onto a concrete surface
• ES D Protection (Air Discharge) 20 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing) 0 - 95%
• Particulate and Water Sealing IP65
• Temperature Operating: -20 to 50 °C
• Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C
• Interfaces RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge Multi-Interface
• Physical Characteristics
• Colour: Yellow/Black
• Dimensions 21.2 x 11.0 x 7.4 cm
• Weight 330.0 g
• Image Capture Graphic Formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF
• Greyscale: 256, 16, 2; JPEG, TIFF
• Imager Sensor PD9530: 864 x 544
• Light Source Aiming: 630 - 680 nm VLD
• Illumination: White LED reading light
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum) 15%
• Reading Angle Pitch: +/- 40°; Roll (Tilt): 360°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 40°
• Reading Indicators Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Datalogic’s 3GL™ (Three Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback; Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ on the Code; Dual Good Read LEDs
• Resolution (Maximum) PD9530: 1D Codes: 4 mil; 2D Codes: 7.5 mil
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
• Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
• 4 mils: 6.0 to 17.0 cm
• 13 mils: 4.0 to 45.0 cm
• 20 mils: 4.0 to 55.0 cm
• 40 mils: 4.0 to 85.0 cm
• 10 mils PDF417: 2.0 to 25.0 cm
• 7.5 mils Data Matrix: 9.0 to 12.0 cm
• 10 mils Data Matrix: 4.0 to 18.0 cm
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS; Complies to R.E.A.C.H.
• Laser Classification Caution Laser Radiation - Do not stare into beam
• CDRH Class II; IEC 60825 Class 2
• LED Classification IEC 62471 Class 1 LED
• Datalogic Aladd in Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge.
• OPOS / JavaPOS: JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• Remote Host Download: Available on request
• Warranty 3-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.