Datalogic Memor X3 1D USB PDT with Windows CE 6.0 Core
• For the capture of 1D/Linear codes, there is a choice of laser or linear imaging technologies. The laser model offers high-speed reading and a greater depth of field, while the linear imager offers high responsiveness in reading poorly printed or damaged codes.
• The Memor X3 mobile computer offers industry standard operating systems, a faster microprocessor, and more RAM memory for applications. A large amount of Flash memory enables the backup of data and the management of large databases, while a user-accessible SD card slot supports up to 32 GB, allowing further extension of its storage capacity.
• Models are available in Batch or Wi-Fi, allowing you to transfer data through wired standards (USB, RS-232 or Ethernet, via a cradle) or through a fully Cisco-compatible 802.11 a/b/g/n radio, supporting security protocols such as WPA and WPA2.
Ready to Use
• Equipped with a power supply, a microUSB cable and a full set of software tools (including Wavelink Avalanche) the Memor mobile computer is ready to use, right out of the box!
• Audio: Speaker, integrated microphone, vibrator
• Expansion Slots: Micro SD card slot compatible with SDHC cards, user-accessible
• Memory: System Flash: 512 MB (including Backup directory for user data and programs permanent storage)
• System RAM: 128 MB
• Microprocessor: 624Mhz
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Pro with Microsoft WordPad and Internet Explorer 6.0
• Real-Time Clock: Time and date stamping under software control
• Drop Resistance: Withstands drops from 1.2 m / 4.0 ft onto concrete
• Tumble: 1000 random falls from 0.5 m / 1.6 ft
• Particulate and Water Sealing: IP54
• Temperature: Operating: -10 to 50 ºC / 14 to 122 ºF, Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 ºC / -4 to 158 ºF
• Battery Removable battery pack with rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries; 3.7 V 1430/2300 mAh (5.29/8.51 Watt hours
• USB: Integrated mini USB connector, Host 1.1 andClient 2.0
• Linear Imager: Depth of Field: 3.8 to 61.0 cm depending on bar code density; Minimum Resolution: 0.127 mm / 4 mils; Scan Rate: 50 scans/sec nominally; Good-Read Feedback: Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology
• Laser: Depth of Field: 5.0 to 64.0 cm / 2.0 to 25.2 in, depending on bar code density; Minimum Resolution: 0.100 mm / 4 mils; Scan Rate: 104 +/- 12 scans/sec; Good-Read Feedback: Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology
• 1D / Linear Codes: Auto discriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
• Postal Codes: Australian Post, Japanese Post, KIX Post; Planet Code, Postnet, Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
• Stacked Codes: MicroPDF417, PDF417
• Applications: Datalogic’s Pal Application Library prelicensed
• Configuration & Maintenance: Wavelink Avalanche prelicensed, Avalanche Remote Control, Avalanche SecurePlus, Datalogic Firmware Utility (DFU); Datalogic Desktop Utility (DDU); Datalogic Configuration Utility (DCU)
• Development: Datalogic SDK (C/C++, .NET, JAVA), Wavelink Studio, DL Mobility Developer Assistant, MCLCollection, Java Virtual Machine
• Web Browser: Datalogic Locked Web Browser
• Security: Wavelink CE Secure, Wavelink Certificate Manager
• Terminal Emulation: Wavelink Terminal Emulation, Wavelink ConnectPro
• Scan Window: Corning Gorilla Glass 2 (Laser Scanner Only)
• Display: Reflective TFT daylight readable colour display QVGA, 240 x 320 pixels, 2.4 in diagonal, 64 K colours, backlight, touch screen
• Keypad: 25 keys, backlit keyboard, 2 programmable lateral keys
• Dimensions: 15.6 x 5.7 x 4.0 cm
• Weight: 233.0 g including standard battery
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.