Datalogic Magellan 800I 1D USB On-Counter Omnidirectional Barcode Scanner - Black
On-Counter Presentation Omnidirectional Bar Code Reader
The Magellan 800i omnidirectional presentation scanner is a versatile data collection tool for many applications. It uses Datalogic Scanning’s latest digital imaging technology to provide intuitive and fast reading of 1D bar codes. Despite its small size, the Magellan 800i reader provides big performance and reliability along with a rich feature set to provide excellent value in virtually any data collection system.
When space is limited but high performance is required, look no further than the Magellan 800i reader. Its compact size and footprint make it the ideal solution for space-constrained environments. Its precise imaging scan volume is perfect for hands-free scanning in confined spaces and helps reduce accidental misreads of items caused by stray laser scan lines, improving productivity and customer satisfaction. For large, heavy or awkward-sized items, the Magellan 800i reader can easily be picked up for handheld use because of its small, ergonomic enclosure.
Like all Magellan bar code scanners, the Magellan 800i reader includes a powerful label editing tool which can parse or manipulate label data and also allows easy integration into existing or new host systems. The Magellan
family of value added features (including Diagnostics Reporting, Host Download, and Advanced Label Editing) allow management to use valuable data from the scanner to improve throughput and manage maintenance. In
addition, each Magellan 800i reader supports Remote Management Systems to streamline operations and ongoing support across an enterprise.
Improve your productivity and expand your data collection possibilities at the POS and beyond with the versatile Magellan 800i omnidirectional bar code reader.
• Aggressive performance on 1D codes increases productivity
• Powerful Advanced Data Editing for custom host output
• No moving parts for improved reliability
• Illumix intelligent illumination technology for reading bar codes from mobile phones or laptops
• Ergonomically designed for handsfree or handheld operation
• Small footprint for easy installation into space constrained applications
• Precise imaging scan volume eliminates misreads caused by stray laser scan lines
• Configurable image capture mode to optimize host upload time
• Checkpoint Systems EAS and Interlock compatible
• 1D / Linear Codes: Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes
• Current: Operating (Typical): < 350 mA ; Standby/Idle (Typical): < 250 mA
• Input Voltage: 5 VDC (+/- 10%)
• Ambient Light: Indoor: 0 to 6,000 lux; Outdoor: 0 to 86,000 lux
• Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1.2 m onto a concrete surface
• ESD Protection (Air Dischar ge): 20 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensin g): 5 - 95%
• Particulate and Water Sealing: IP52
• Temperature: Operating: 0 to 40 °C ; Storage/Transport: -40 to 70 °C
• Checkpoint Systems: Integrated EAS hardware will work with Counterpoint IV, V, VI and VII models
• Sensormatic: Good Read Acknowledgement
Value Added Features
• Advanced Label Editing; Diagnostic Reporting; Host Download
• Dimensions: 15.1 x 7.6 x 10.9cm
• Weight: 306.2g
• Optional: 752 x 480 pixels; Graphic Formats: JPEG
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum): 25%
• Reading Angle: Pitch: +/- 60°; Roll (Tilt): 0 - 360°; Skew (Yaw): +/- 60°
• Reading Indicators: Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum): 0.130 mm / 5 mils
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
• Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
1D / Linear Codes
• 5 mils: 0 to 2.5 cm
• 7.5 mils: 0 to 8.2 cm
• 10 mils: 0 to 12.7 cm
• 13 mils UPC: 0 to 15.2 cm
Safety & Regulatory
• The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS
• Magellan: OSP Magellan On-Screen Programming (OSP) configuration software is available for download at no charge.
• OPOS / Java POS: JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge. OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• Remote Host Down load: Lowers service costs and improves operations.
• 3-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.