Datalogic Heron D130 USB Scanner Kit - Black
General Purpose Corded Linear Imager Bar Code Reader
As an entry level reader, the Heron is packed with features to delight any user and is perfect for large or small retail POS or office applications. Amazingly versatile, this unique reader features an option for integrated EAS tag deactivation and bar code reading in one smooth motion. All Herons feature Datalogics exclusive patented Green Spot for good read feedback directly on the code.
• Handheld and hands-free operation
• Accurate and high first-pass read rates
• Complete data formatting and editing
• Datalogic patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
• Supports GS1 DataBar linear codes
• Nedap and Checkpoint Systems EAS compatible model
• 1D / Linear Codes Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes.
• Stacked Codes GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional.
• Current Operating (Typical): 155 mA @ 5 VDC
• Standby/Idle (Typical): < 2.5 mA @ 5 VDC
• Input Voltage 5 VDC +/- 5%
• Ambient Light 0 - 100,000 lux
• Drop Resistance Withstands repeated drops from 1.8 m / 5.9 ft onto a concrete surface.
• ESD Protection (Air Discharge) 16 kV
• Humidity (Non-Condensing) 90%
• Particulate and Water Sealing IP30
• Temperature Operating: 0 to 55 °C
• Storage/Transport: -20 to 70 °C
• Color: Dark Grey
• Dimensions 15.2 x 15.3 x 6.8 cm
• Weight 160.0 g
• Imager Sensor CCD Solid-state 2048 pixels
• Light Source Illumination: Red LED 640 nm
• Print Contrast Ratio (Minimum) 15%
• Read Rate (Maximum) 256 reads/sec.
• Reading Angle Pitch: 75°; Roll (Tilt): 30°; Skew (Yaw): 70°
• Reading Indicators Beeper; Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good Read Feedback; Good Read LED
• Resolution (Maximum) 0.100 mm / 4 mils
• Typical Depth of Field: Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
• Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
• 5 mils: 3.0 to 11.0 cm
• 7.5 mils: 1.0 to 14.0 cm
• 10 mils: 0.5 to 18.0 cm
• 13 mils: 1.0 to 22.5 cm
• 20 mils: 1.0 to 27.0 cm
Safety & Regulatory
• Agency Approvals: The product meets necessary safety and regulatory approvals for its intended use.
• The Quick Reference Guide for this product can be referred to for a complete list of certifications.
• Environmental Compliance Complies to China RoHS; Complies to EU RoHS
• LED Classification IEC 60825 Class 1 LED
• Datalogic Aladd in Datalogic Aladdin configuration program is available for download at no charge.
• OPOS / JavaPOS: JavaPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge. ; OPOS Utilities are available for download at no charge.
• Warranty 5-Year Factory Warranty
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.