Dahua 24 Channel Pro NVR with PoE & 4TB HDD
Due to its easy-to-install design, the NVR is ideal for a wide range of applications such as public safety, water conservancy, transportation, city centers, education, and financial institutions.
The NVR is compatible with numerous third-party devices, which make it the perfect solution for surveillance systems that work independently of video management system (VMS). It features an open architecture that supports for multi-user access and is compatible with ONVIF 2.4 protocol, enabling interoperability with 4K cameras.
Smart H.265+ is the optimized implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to standard H.265 video compression.
The DMSS app is available on the iOS App Store and Google Play. It makes surveillance easy and simple, allowing you to remotely access NVR devices, view live video, receive event push notifications, and search for recorded videos from an iPhone, iPad, or Android phone at anytime from virtually anywhere!
Fisheye dewarping solves the problem of distortion in the circular panoramic view. The NVR offers various dewarping modes for different installations and configurations that enhance the video, in both live or playback modes. Each dewarping mode offers options to adjust each scene.
Automatic Number Plate Recognition available for convenient entrance/exit management. Support license plate recognition(working with Dahua ITC camera), black/white list import/export, add/delete B/W list number, search result from recorded video.
Point of Sale (POS)
Ideal for grocery and retail stores, the optional POS solution allows the NVR to receive a POS transaction via corresponding video. This feature allows merchants to analyze specific transactions via the Fuzzy search algorithm.
Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR) Technology
Network Video Recorders with the ANR function automatically store video data on an IP camera SD card when the network is disconnected. After recovery of the network, the NVR automatically retrieves the video data stored on the camera.
• Main Processor: Quad-core embedded processor
• Operating System: Embedded LINUX
Audio and Video
• IP Camera Input 24 Channel
• Two-way Talk 1 Channel Input, 1 Channel Output, RCA
• Interface 2 HDMI (up to 3840x2160 , Different Source), 1 VGA
• Resolution: HDMI1: 3840x2160 , 1920x1080 , 1280x1024, 1280x720 , 1024x768 HDMI2/VGA: 1920x1080 , 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1024x768
• Multi-screen Display: 1st Screen: 1/4/8/9/16/25, 2nd Screen: 1/4/8/9/16
• OSD: Camera title, Time, Camera lock, Motion detection,Recording
• Compression: Smart H.265+/H.265/Smart H.264+/H.264/MJPEG
• Resolution: 12MP, 8MP, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080P, 1.3MP, 720P, D1 etc.
• Record Rate: 320Mbps
• Bit Rate: 16Kbps ~ 20Mbps Per Channel
• Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Regular, MD(Motion Detection) , Alarm, IVS), Stop
• Record Interval: 1 ~ 120 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1 ~ 30 sec, Post-record: 10 ~ 300 sec
Video Detection and Alarm
• Trigger Events: Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
• Video Detection: Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss and Tampering
• Alarm Input: 16 Channel
• Relay Output: 6 Channel
Playback and Backup
• Sync Playback: 1/4/9/16
• Search Mode: Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to second)
• Playback Function: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
• Backup Mode: USB Device/Network/eSATA Device
• Arecont Vision, Airlive, AXIS, Canon, Dynacolor, JVC, LG, Panasonic, Pelco, PSIA, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Watchnet and more
• Interface: 1 RJ-45 Ports (10/100/1000Mbps)
• Ethernet Port: 1 Independent 1000Mbps Ethernet Port
• PoE: 24 ports (IEEE802.3af/at)
• Network Function: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, SNMP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search (Support Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.), P2P
• Max. User Access: 128 users
• Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android
• Interoperability: ONVIF 2.4, SDK, CGI
• Internal HDD: 4 SATA III Ports, Up to 8 TB capacity for each HDD
• eSATA: 1 eSATA
• USB: 3 USB Ports (2 Rear USB 3.0 , 1 Front USB 2.0 )
• RS232: 1 Port, for PC Communication and Keyboard
• RS485: 1 Port, for PTZ Control
• Power Supply: Single, AC100V ~ 240V, 50 ~ 60 Hz
• Power Consumption: NVR: < 18W (Without HDD), PoE: Max 25.5W for single port, 210W total rated power, 80% control for protection
• Operating Conditions: -10°C ~ +55°C (+14°F ~ +131°F), 86 ~ 106kpa
• Storage Conditions: -20°C ~ +70°C (-4°F ~ +158°F), 0 ~ 90% RH
• Dimensions 1.5U, 440mm x 413.3mm x 76mm
• Net Weight: 4.7kg (without HDD)
• Installation: Rack-mounted
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.