D-Link DSL-3900 VIPER 2600 AC2600 Dual-Band MU-MIMO Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Wireless Modem Router
• With powerful dual-core processor, simultaneous 4 data streams and intelligent QoS technology, enjoy the ultra Wi-Fi speed for uninterrupted gaming and unbeatable experiences.
Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
• The VIPER 2600 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Modem Router is designed to support MU-MIMO technology that allows multiple devices to get high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signals at the same time, distributing data more efficiently, giving you the fastest Wi-Fi speeds in your home. You can stream HD media faster, transfer large files in seconds and play lag-free gaming.
Want Extreme Coverage?
• Four high-performance external antennas and high-power amplifiers will guarantee you stronger Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home. More devices that will connect faster to your network and with no more dead zones.
• Automatically assigns devices to the less crowded 5GHz network to increase bandwidth efficiency and availability.
More Processing Power
• Want a powerful high-performance processor that can handle multiple tasks at incredible speeds? A dual-core processor boosts multitasking computing power and improves throughput speeds for all of your applications.
• WAN Interface : VDSL, ADSL, Gigabit Ethernet
• Wireless Bands : Dual Band
• PowerZone : Yes
• Ethernet Speed : Gigabit Ethernet
• Dimensions (Size) : 258.8 x 184.1 x 45.5 mm
• NBN/UFB Support : Yes - all NBN types
• LAN Port(s) : 4
• USB Ports : USB 3.0
• CD-less Install : Yes
• Guest Network : Yes
• Parental Controls : Yes
• mydlink enabled : No
• Wireless Technology : AC2600 (800 + 1753 Mbps)
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.