D-Link DGS-3130-30S 30-Port Layer 3 Gigabit Smart Managed Switch
• The DGS-3130 Series switches include a wide range of port and media types, including 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 ports, 100/1000 Mbps SFP ports, 10GBASE-T RJ-45 copper 10Gb ports and 10Gb SFP+ ports, allowing you to choose the most suitable media type for your requirements. SFP ports can be used in conjunction with fibre optic transceivers to provide connectivity over longer distances. The 10GBASE-T RJ-45 ports offer high speed 10Gbps connectivity which can be used to connect server, network storage or to other switches. The SFP+ ports can also be used with fibre optic transceivers or for shorter distances can be connected via Direct Attach Cables (DEM-CB100S, DEM-CB300S, DEM-CB700S)
Enhanced Network Reliability
• All the models in the DGS-3130 Series support an external redundant power supply to ensure continued operation. They also include reliability features, such as 802.1D Spanning Tree (STP), 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree (RSTP), and 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree (MSTP), Loopback Detection (LBD), and Broadcast Storm Control, that enhances network resilience. G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) minimizes the recovery time to 50 ms. In addition each copper port in DGS-3130 Series switches has 6 kV surge protection buit-in for higher network reliability.
• The DGS-3130 Series switches provide users with the latest security features such as Multi-layer and Packet Content Access Control Lists (ACL), Storm Control, and IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) with DHCP Snooping. The IP-MAC-Port Binding feature allows administrators to bind a source IP address with an associated MAC and also defne the port number to enhance user access control. With the DHCP Snooping feature, the switch automatically learns IP/MAC pairs by snooping DHCP packets and saving them to the IMPB white list.
• Number of SFP Slots: 24
• Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
• Number of Total Expansion Slots: 28
• Shared SFP Slot: No
• Modular: Yes
• Port/Expansion Slot Details: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• Stack Port: Yes
• Total Number of Network Ports: 2
• Uplink Port: Yes
• Manageable: Yes
• Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
• Network Technology: 1000Base-X, 10GBase-X
• Environmental Certification: RoHS
• Environmentally Friendly: Yes
• Layer Supported: 3
• Power Source: Power Supply
• Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 250 x 44 mm
• Weight (Approximate): 3.21 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.