D-Link DBS-2000-52 52-Port Nuclias Cloud-Managed Switch
DBS-2000 is a series of Smart Managed Switches, manageable via the Nuclias Cloud Web Portal through any compatible online PC or Tablet. Connectivity with the Nuclias Cloud platform is guaranteed, with a 99.9% Service-Level-Agreement (SLA), and operation will continue even if the Cloud connection fails.
The DBS-2000 Series features Cable Diagnostics and Per Port Traffic Packet Counters to help network admins find & solve network problems. Cable Diagnostics enables quick examination of cable quality, recognition of cable type, and detection of cable errors, with the Per-Port Traffic Packet Counter helping to further isolate problems.
Advanced Security Features:
The DBS-2000 series utilizes the Nuclias Cloud Web Portal interface, giving administrators an easy way to manage Layer-2 features, such as VLANs, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and 802.3ad Link Aggregation (static). With powerful security features, including IGMP snooping, Static MAC, and end-to-end encryption (WPA/WPA2/WPA3), these Cloud switches are a versatile solution for deployments that require easy configuration, without added complexities.
• CPU Speed: 700MHz
• DRAM Size: DDR3 256MB
• Flash Memory Size: 32MB
• Packet Buffer Size: 12Mbits
• FAN: Fanless
• 1000Base-T Interface: 48
• Combo 1000Base-T/SFP: 4
• Auto MDI/MDIX: Yes
• Console Port: No
• RJ-45 Management Port: No
• Alarm Port: No
• CompactFlash (CF) Card Slot: No
• Number of Module Slots: No
• Secure Digital (SD) Card Slot: No
• 10/100/1000 Mbps: 48
• Combo 1000 Mbps/SFP: 4
• Switch Capacity: 104 Gbps
• Maximum Packet Forwarding Rate: 77.4Mpps
• Maximum Heat Dissipation: 118.92 BTU/hr
• Operation Temperature: -5 - 50°C
• Storage Temperature: -20-70°C
• Operation Humidity: 0% - 95% RH
• Storage Humidity: 0% ~ 95% RH
• Operating Altitude: 1500 meters
• Maximum Power Consumption: 34.85 W
• MTBF: 400,667 hours
• Dimension (W x D x H): 440mm x 210 mm x 44mm
• Weight: 3.46 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.