CYP HDMI 1 in 2 out Splitter HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
The HDMI v1.3 Distribution Amplifier Series is the most advanced solution to HDMI signal distribution. Each product in this series is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-age technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps). Besides splitting and distributing, the HDMI v1.3 DA series also does signal amplification and equalization, so as to provide high performance I/O of audio and video.
• HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Receiver.
• Deep colour video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz.
• One HDMI source to connect up to two HDMI displays simultaneously.
• HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
• Splits a HDMI source up to two outputs without signal loss.
• Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
• Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
• Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions
• HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution the Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters.
• Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output source’s EDID and record in the unit.
• Support xvYCC.
• Support CEC bypass.
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.