The Easy CPU Performance Upgrade
Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H55.
Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your PC’s motherboard, you can install an H55. All you’ll need is a screwdriver.
Great for Smaller Cases
The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H55 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficiency even in most compact cases — as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, H55 will probably fit.
• Self-contained cooling system: Hydro Series H55 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
• Tool-free mounting bracket kit: The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
• Low-noise, low-speed 120mm fan: The low speed and wide diameter reduces noise levels over the smaller, faster fans used on stock CPU coolers. The three-pin connector is compatible with fan controllers.
• Low permeability rubber tooling: Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient rubber offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
• Low-profile pump: The pump unit provides high-speed circulation without taking a lot of space. This makes installation easier, and helps improve your case’s airflow.
• Latest generation micro-fin copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound: Copper has excellent thermal transfer characteristics, and the fin design is optimized for efficient heat exchange.
• Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger: The low-profile design reduces the airflow requirement, which helps make H55 quieter. The small size also allows for easier installation and improved compatibility, and the black finish looks great.
• Corsair Hydro Series H55 – for low-noise, high-value all-in-one liquid cooling
• Supports Intel LGA 115x/ 1366/ 2011 and AMD FM2/ FM1/AM3/ AM2 Processors
• Micro fin copper cold plate and low profile aluminum radiator (120mm x 152mm x 27mm) for superior heat dissipation
• Pre-sealed flexible low evaporation rubber, never needs refilling ?
• Tool-free mounting bracket
• Includes 1x 120mm x 25mm low-noise fan
• Max RPM & Noise - 1700 RPM +/- 10% @ 30.32 dBA
• Air Flow & Static Pressure - 57 CFM / 1.9mm H2O
* The Hydro Series H55 require a 120mm fan mount location near the CPU in your chassis
Corsair Hydro Series H55 - For Low-Noise, High-Value All-in-One Liquid Cooling
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.