Corsair Force LE 480GB 2.5inch 7mm Solid State Drive
Affordable, large capacity SSD performance that’s faster than hard drives
Force LE solid-state drives incorporate the latest TLC NAND technology to provide affordable, large capacity performance that’s faster than hard drives. If you’ve been waiting to replace your mechanical hard drive with high-speed SSD, now it’s easier than ever to upgrade. You’ll enjoy faster startups and shutdowns and quicker application load times, and they’re available in a range of high capacity options for all your storage needs.
Faster than hard drives:
Boot and shut down your PC faster, start your applications in the blink of an eye, and find your files and documents and instantly.
Large storage capacities:
The Force Series LE line provides lots of storage to satisfy your everyday needs – work, play, create, and keep all your videos, music, documents and more.
Low power consumption with DEVSLP support:
Force Series LE solid-state drives use dramatically less power than traditional hard drives, for better power efficiency for desktops and longer battery life for laptops.
Enhanced error correction:
Protecting your data is essential. Force Series LE has built-in SmartECC and SmartRefresh technology for reliable data retention and error correction.
Static and dynamic wear-leveling with advanced garbage collection:
Smart wear-leveling with fast and efficient data management improves drive lifespan, reliability, and performance.
Exclusive Corsair SSD Toolbox software:
Owners of Force Series LE solid-state drives get access to Corsair SSD Toolbox, a powerful suite of tools for getting the most out of your SSD.
• Warranty: Three years
• Weight: 0.05kg
• Unformatted Capacity: 480GB
• Interface: SATA 3 6Gb/s
• Form Factor: 7mm high, 2.5 inch
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
• Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
• Shock: 500 G
• Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G
• SSD Smart Support: Yes
• NAND Technology: TLC NAND
• Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 560MB/s
• Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 530MB/s
• Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 510MB/s
• Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 460MB/s
• Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 83K IOPS
• Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 40K IOPS
• DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 0.23
• TBW (Total Bytes Written): 60TB