Corsair Carbide Series SPEC M2 Micro ATX Tower Case
High airflow. Small size. Huge potential.
If you're building a compact gaming rig with a MicroATX board, you've found something special. The SPEC-M2 features excellent cooling and great expansion options. Modern features like USB 3.0 and SSD compatibility, room for full sized graphics cards and PSUs, and an oversized side panel window mean your next rig can look expensive – even if it's not.
Compact high airflow design:
With a full mesh front panel and direct airflow path to the GPU, the SPEC-M2 gets cool air directly to your hottest components with nothing in between.
Great cooling options:
A front LED 120mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide more expandability. Take advantage of the 240mm front radiator support to upgrade your CPU or GPU to liquid cooling.
A modern design, inside and out:
There's a USB 3.0 front panel port for the latest high-speed peripherals. Inside, there are built-in mounts for dual high-performance 2.5" SSD drives, and 3.5" and 5.25" drive installation is tool-free. Cable routing channels and cutouts simplify builds and improve aesthetics.
Flush-mounted side panel window:
Showcase your powerful components. And when you want to get at them, the thumbscrews let you get quick access without looking for a screwdriver.
• Form Factor: MicroATX
• Material: Steel
• Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX
• Maximum GPU Length: 383mm
• Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
• Maximum PSU Length: 160mm
• Expansion Slots: 4
• Drive Bays: (x1) 5.25in, (x2) 3.5in, (x2) 2.5in
• Power Supply: ATX (not included)
• External Connections: (x1) USB 3.0, (x1) USB 2.0, (x1) Headphone Port, (x1) Microphone Port
• Fans Included: Front: (x1) 120mm
• Weight: 4.8kg
• Dimensions: 448mm x 198mm x 378mm
• Fan Mount Locations:
• Front: (x2) 120mm
• Top: (x2) 120mm
• Rear: (x1) 120mm
• Radiator Mount Locations:
• Front: 240mm
• Rear: 120mm
• Compatible Corsair Liquid CoolersH55, H60, H75, H80i, H100i, H105