Corsair Carbide Series Air 740 High Airflow ATX Cube Gaming Case - Black
BIGGER IS BETTER
CORSAIR Carbide Series PC cases have the high-end features you need, and nothing you don’t. Designed to be the foundation of awesome, yet approachable PCs, they combine the latest case technologies and ergonomic innovations with amazing cooling potential, and plenty of room to build and expand.
Room to Breathe
The unique design of Carbide Series Air 740 utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, and memory without your drives or power supply getting in the way.
Cool it your way
The included Air Series AF140L intake and exhaust fans deliver superior ventilation with less noise. The Air 740 features expansion room for advanced air cooling and water cooling setups.
Industrial-style ergonomics and space-optimized internal design
Offers massive internal volume by moving the power supply, SSD and optical drives into a separate chamber.
For up to eight 120mm or seven 140mm fans, a 240mm or 280mm top radiator, and a 240mm, 280mm, or 360mm radiator on the front panel.
• Dimensions (L x W x H) 426 x 340 x 510mm
• Maximum GPU Length: 330mm
• Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
• Maximum PSU Length: 225mm
• Expansion Slots: 8
• 5.25” Drive bays: N/A
• 3.5” Hard Drive Bays: 3
• 2.5” Drive Bays: 4
• Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (2 x 140mm included)
• Top: 2 x 120/140mm
• Bottom: 2 x 120/140mm
• Rear: 1 x 120/140mm (included)
• 360mm:Front only
• 280mm: Front, Top, or Bottom
• 240mm: Front, Top, or Bottom
• 140mm: Front, Top, Bottom, or Rear
• 120mm: Front, Top, or Rear
Dust filters on all intakes
• Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on, Reset, and LED buttons
• Motherboard: ATX (Up to 272mm), MicroATX, Mini ITX
• Carbide Series Air 740 High Airflow ATX Cube Case
• Accessory kit
• Quick Start Guide