Connection Technology Systems N-Way Fast Ethernet Converter SC 10/100 Base TX to 100 Base FX SC Fibre
• Comply with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, 802.3u 100Base-TX & 100Base-FX Standard
• Store and Forward Switching Mechanism
• Auto-Cross over for MDI/MDIX in TP port
• 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation in TP port
• Support 1K MAC address
• Support 48K Byte Packet Buffer
• Support Link Alarm
• Support Power/FDX/FX & TP Link Activity/FX & TP Speed LED
• Support Switch mode & Pure converter mode
• Voltage supervisor
CVT-100BTFX / W2X Converter from Connection Technology Systems is compact size units and fulfill the FCC emission standards. This converter converts 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX with LED diagnostics for Power, Activity, Link and Full Duplex / Half Duplex operation. All of are fully compliant with the IEEE 802.3 & 802.3u Fast Ethernet standards and feature one STP-RJ45 10/100Base-TX port as well as one Fiber Optic 100Base-FX (SC/ST/MTRJ) port.
The CVT-100BTFX/W2X is used in applications where multimode fiber is installed while the CVT-100BTFC (SM-30/50/60/80/100) can be used where single mode fiber cables are in use. In single mode applications distances up to 10,000m/30,000m can be achieved. Each unit is powered by an external power supply. Installation of the Fast Ethernet converter is simple and straightforward. The powerful features are as 10/100 Auto Negotiation, Auto cross over for TP port, Fiber Link Alarm, Voltage supervisor, and support switch mode & pure converter mode.
• Standard: IEEE 802.3 10Base-T; IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX & 100Base-FX
• Interface: 10/100Base-T RJ-45 Port x 1; 100Base-FX Port x 1
• Switching Method: Store and forward
• Data Transfer Rate: 200 Mbps-Full duplex
• MAC Table& Memory Buffer: MAC address table :1K; Memory buffer:48K
• Forward / Filtering Rate: 10M: 14,880/14,880pps; 100M: 148,800/148,800pps
• Power: Ext. Power Supply, DC 5V, 1.6A; Power consumption: 5 W
• Typical Operation Temperature: Operation:0° ~ 50℃; Storage Temperature: -20° ~ 60; Humidity:5% ~ 90% non-condensing
• Dimension and Weight: Size: 71 x 97 x 26 mm (WxDxH); Shipping Weight: 0.6KG
• Emission/Safety: FCC Class A, CE
Connection Technology Systems N-Way Fast Ethernet Converter SC 10/100 Base TX to 100 Base FX SC Multi-Mode Fibre
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.
Stock Availability: 39 In Stock Now
Warranty: 1 Year
Product Found In: Wired Network
Model Number: LAN-100BTFC
Part Number: cd0453