Cisco WAP150 Dual Band MIMO Access Point
The WAP150 access point uses concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage on mobile devices. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support flexible installation and can reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
• Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points, without requiring additional hardware
• The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network
• Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information
• A captive portal support supports highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles
• Simple installation and an intuitive web-based configuration and wizard can enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes
• Sleek design with multiple internal antennas
• Versatile mounting can enable installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop
• Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance
• Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network
• Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
• Standards: IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.3af, 802.3u, 802.1X (security authentication), 802.1Q (VLAN), 802.1D (Spanning Tree), 802.11i (WPA2 security), 802.11e (wireless QoS), IPv4 (RFC 791), IPv6 (RFC 2460)
• Ports: LAN Gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing
• Cabling type: Category 5e or better
• Antennas: Internal antennas optimized for installation on a wall or ceiling
• LED indicators: 1 multifunction LED
• Operating system: Linux
• Ports: 10/100/1000 Ethernet, with support for 802.3af /at PoE, power port for AC adapter (included)
• Buttons: Reset button, power on/off push button
• Lock slot: Slot for Kensington lock
• LEDs: 1 LED
• Physical dimensions (W x D x H): 135 x 135 x 38 mm)
• Weight: 350g
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.