Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 Standard handset - Arctic White
• With a trimline, low-profile design, the phone can also be wall-mounted.
• The phone offers easy-to-use and intuitive arrangement of lines, keys, and calls.
• Hold and Redial options on fixed hard keys provide a traditional telephony-like user experience.
Desk and wall mountable
• A foldable footstand makes viewing of and use of the buttons and keys easy in the desk-mount case.
• The phones can be mounted onto the wall without additional Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 wall-mount kits by working with third-party wall phone wall plates, such as Leviton 4108W-xSP wallplates.
• You can include your logo on the Cisco Unified IP Phones 6900 Series endpoints. Cisco has approved third-party vendors to produce the labels.
• One small paper label is inserted under the plastic cover at the co-branding area and shipped together with the phone from the factory. You could use this small paper label to document any information needed, because the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 does not support a display.
• Codec Support: The following audio-compression codecs are supported: G.711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab.
• Voice quality: Comfort-noise generation and voice-activity-detection (VAD) programming is supported on a system basis.
• Volume control: A volume-control toggle makes volume adjustments easy for the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer.
• Signaling protocol: Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) is supported.
• Phone firmware requirement: Supported in Version 9.0(2) and higher
• Call-control compatibility: The phones are supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Versions 7.1.3 and later, as well as Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 8.0 and later.
• Calling features: Adjustable ringing and volume levels, Auto-barge, Call waiting, Conference, Hold, Message-waiting indicator, Music on hold, Redial, Shared line, Transfer
• Security features: Certificates, Image authentication, Device authentication, File authentication, Signaling authentication, Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transfer Protocol (SRTP), Signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol, Encrypted configuration files
• Network features: Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol for Media Endpoint Devices (LLDP-MED); Dynamic network parameters provisioned through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP); Static network parameters provisioned through Embedded interactive-voice-response (IVR) system
• Serviceability: Embedded web server that provides configuration and statistics; Quality-of-service (QoS) reporting: Jitter, delay, dropped packets, and latency on a per-call basis; Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP) support and monitoring; Syslog
• Phone licensing is dependent on the call-control platform and its policies. For Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 7.1(3) and 7.1(4), the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 requires two device license units (DLU); for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1(5) and later, the User Connect License (UCL) fee for basic phones will be applied to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901. There are no special license-plus-phone bundles for tier 2 distributors.
• The phone is not supported on third-party call-control systems.
• Phone-casing composition: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styerene (ABS) plastic
• Operating temperature: -5 to 45oC
• Nonoperating temperature: -25 to 70oC
• Relative humidity: 95% +/- 5% noncondensing, from 30 to 60 oC
• IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE): IEEE Power over Ethernet 802.3af supported, Class 1
• Maximum power consumption: 2.77 watts
• Considering Ethernet cable loss and 10% buffer, Cisco Discovery Protocol value setting: 3.11 watts
• Local power: 48 VDC required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) or power injector (CP-PWR-INJ=); local power options require a corresponding AC country cord (refer to Table 6 later in this document).
• Language support: Only English supported in IVR system. Support for following languages for documentation: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English-plus localized prompts for the United Kingdom, Estonian, French, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish (Spain), Slovak, Swedish, Serbian (Republic of Serbia and Republic of Montenegro), Slovenian, Thai, and Turkish
• Connectivity: 10/100 wired Ethernet network port
• Memory: 8-MB flash memory; 32-MB synchronous dynamic RAM (SDRAM)
• Physical dimensions (H x W x D): 205 x 94 x 46 mm
• Weight: 655.2g
• Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 60950
• Canadian Standards Association (CSA) C22.2 No. 60950
• EN 60950
• IEC 60950
• TS 001
• Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
• ICES-003 Class B
• EN55022 Class B
• CISPR22 Class B
• AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B
• CISPR 24
• VCCI Class B
• EN 50082-1
• EN 61000-3-2
• EN 61000-3-3
• EN 61000-6-1
• FCC Part 68 (CFR47) HAC
• TIA 810A
• CE Marking
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.