Cisco Spark Board 70 Conferencing Solution
• The Cisco Spark Board is registered and delivered simply and securely with end-to-end encryption through the Cisco Collaboration Cloud and offered on a subscription basis, so you can add or update services automatically or on demand.
• Once they are shared or created on the Cisco Spark Board and associated with a Cisco Spark virtual space, content and messages live persistently and can be accessed from any mobile device – laptop, smartphone, tablet – on the Cisco Spark app from wherever you are. This means work and knowledge can be transferred seamlessly from one team member to the next, from one time zone to another.
• The capabilities you enjoy on the Cisco Spark Board – meeting, calling, messaging, and white boarding – are the same capabilities you will experience on any other Cisco Spark app-enabled personal device. So you can start your work on the Cisco Spark Board and continue on your personal and mobile devices, or vice versa.
• Screen: 70 Inch 3840 x 2160 350nit 16:9 Capactive Multi-Touch Panel
• Viewing angle: +- 88 degrees (all directions)
• Number of colours: 1.07 billion (10 bit)
• Contrast: 1:4000
• Response time: 6 ms
• Fixed lens, infinite focus
• F-value: 2.8
• Horizontal field of view (HFOV): 83 degrees
• Vertical field of view (VFOV): 55 degrees
• Camera mounted tilted: -25 degrees
• 12-element microphone array (with intelligent voice tracking)
• Integrated voice-optimized speakers
• High-quality 20-kHz audio
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
• Automatic noise reduction
• Active lip synchronization
• Microphone array with intelligent voice tracking capabilities
• HDMI input
• Home button
• 3.5-mm mini jack audio out (line out)
• One USB 3.0 (for serviceability)
• Ethernet (RJ-45) 100/1000 Mbps
• Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n; 802.11ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) supported on future software release
• Bluetooth ready
• IPv4 Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)/static
• Network Time Protocol (NTP)
• Autosensing power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
• Power consumption: Sleep: 55W, Idle or in-use: 240W
• Operating temperature and humidity: 0° to 35°C at relative humidity 10% to 90% (noncondensing)
• Physical dimensions (H x W x D): 1034 x 1627 x 61 mm
• Weight: 64.3kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.