Cisco 4321 2 Port Integrated Services Router with Application Services + 1 SFP
The AX bundles integrate Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS), Security (SEC), and Data (DATA) licenses into a single bundle that is simple to order, configure, and deploy
• Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), zone-based firewalls, and Cisco Cloud Web security protect data, authentication credentials, and transmissions not backhauled through the data center.
• Secure boot feature performs hardware-based authentication of the bootloader software to prevent malicious or unintended software from booting on the system.
• Hardware authentication protects against hardware counterfeiting by using an on-board tamper-proof silicon, including field replaceable modules. If authentication fails, the module is not allowed to boot.
• Single converged branch platform integrates routing, switching, virtual server, storage, security, unified communications, WAN optimization, and performance management tools.
• Aggregate Throughput: 50 Mbps to 100 Mbps
• RJ-45-based ports: 2
• Management Port: 1
• SFP-based ports: 1
• Memory: 4GB Standard - 8GB Maximum.
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40ºC
• Operating Humidity: 5% to 85%
• Acoustics: 31.9/59.9 dBA
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 44.55 x 369.57 x 294.64 mm
• Weight: 3.18 kg
• UL 60950-1
• CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
• EN 60950-1
• AS/NZS 60950-1
• IEC 60950-1
• ICES-003 Class A
• EN55022 Class A
• CISPR22 Class A
• AS/NZS 3548 Class A
• VCCI V-3
• CNS 13438
• EN 300-386
• EN 61000 (Immunity)
• EN 55024, CISPR 24
• KN22, KN24
• ANSI T1.101
• ITU-T G.823, G.824
• IEEE 802.3
• RTTE Directive
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.