Canon PowerShot SX620HS 20.2 Megapixel 25x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black
• PowerShot SX620 HS is smartphone savvy but stands out from the crowd with its unrivalled features 20.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and DiG!C 4+ processor.
Never miss detail with an extensive zoom range
• The ultra-wide-angle lens and 25x optical zoom, 50x ZoomPlus lens will get you closer to the detail.
Create movie memories in Full HD with ease
• The PowerShot SX620 HS gives you the freedom to shoot Full HD movies, so you can watch and relive occasions forever.
You'll have no shaky moments with PowerShot SX620 HS
• The camera's dynamic IS offers visual stability in every frame, keeping your footage steady, even at high zoom or when shooting handheld.
• Type: 20.2 Megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CMOS
• Effective Pixels: Approx. 20.2 Megapixel
• Total Pixels: Approx. 21.1 Megapixels
• Colour Filter Type: Primary Colour
• Image Processor: DIGI 4+ with ISAPS technology
• Focal Length: 4.5 - 112.5 (35mm equivalent: 25-625mm)
• Optical Zoom: 25x
• Digital Zoom: 4.0x
• Focusing Range: Auto: 0.4 in. (1.0cm) - infinity (W), 3.3 ft. (1.0m) - infinity (T), Normal: 2.0 in. (5.0cm) - infinity (W), 3.3 ft. (1.0m) - infinity (T), Macro: 0.4 in. - 1.6 ft. (1.0-50.0cm) (W), Infinity: 9.8 ft. (3.0m) - infinity (W), 9.8 ft. (3.0m) - infinity (T)
• Autofocus System: TTL Autofocus
Viewfinder & Monitor
• Viewfinder: Not available
• LCD Monitor: 3.0-inch TFT Color LCD with wide viewing angle (4:3)
• LCD Pixels: Approx. 922,000 dots
• LCD Coverage: Approx. 100%
Aperture and Shutter
• Maximum Aperture: f/3.2 (W), f/6.6 (T)
• Shutter Speed: 1–1/2000 sec. 15–1/2000 sec. (in all shooting modes)
• ISO Sensitivity: Auto: ISO 80–3200, P: ISO 80-3200
• Light Metering Method: Evaluative, Center Weighted Average, Spot
• Exposure Compensation: Still Images: +/- 2 stops in 1/3-stop increments
• White Balance Control: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Custom
• Built-in Flash: Auto, On, Slow Synchro, Off
• Flash Range: 1.6-13.0 ft. (W), 3.3-6.6 ft. (T), 50.0cm - 4.0m (W), 1.0-2.0m (T)
• Shooting Modes: P, Hybrid Auto, Auto, Creative Shot, Portrait, Smile, Wink Self-timer, Face Self-timer, High-speed Burst, Handheld Night Scene, Low Light, Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Monochrome, Super Vivid, Poster Effect, Fireworks, Long Shutter
• Photo Effects: My Colors Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black & White, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, Custom Color
• Self Timer: Off / 2 sec. / 10 sec. / Custom
• Wireless Control: Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
• Continuous Shooting: Normal Continuous Shooting in Auto/P modes: Approx. 5.9 shots/sec. Continuous Normal Continuous Shooting in Auto/P modes: Approx. 2.5 shots/sec., Normal Continuous High-speed Burst mode: Approx. 7.1 shots/sec
• Storage Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC
• File Format: Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) compliant; DPOF (Version 1.1) compatible
• Image Compression: Superfine / Fine
• JPEG Compression Mode: Still Image: EXIF 2.3 (JPEG), Video: MP4 (Image: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Monaural))
• Video Out: HDMI (Type D)
• Audio Out: Monaural
• Other: Hi-Speed USB (Micro); direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge compatible printers
• Power Source: Battery Pack NB-13L
• Shooting Capacity: Approx. 295 shots, Approx. 405 shots in ECO Mode, Video Recording Time (CIPA compliant): Approx. 1 hr. 5 min., Video Recording Time (Continuous Shooting): Approx. 1 hr. 45 min
• Playback Time: Approx. 6 hours
• Operating Temperature: 0-40 C
• Operating Humidity: 10-90%
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 96.9 x 56.9 x 27.9 mm
• Weight: 182g (CIPA standard), 158g (Body only)
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can you download the pictures directly onto an iPad?
You would not be able to directly download pictures to an iPad with a lightning connection from the Canon SX620HS via a cable, however you could get an adapter to read the card. If you have an iPad Pro with a USB-C connection, you would be able to get a cable to connect to the camera directly.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.