Canon LIDE 120 A4 Colour Flat Bed Scanner
• Enjoy high resolution scans up to 2400 x 4800 dpi with CIS sensor
• Capture photos with exceptional detail and accurate colours thanks to 48-bit internal colour depth
• Save time with 300 dpi A4 colour scan delivered in just 16 seconds
• Experience the freedom to scan directly to cloud services using your PC
• Operate effortlessly thanks to 4 EZ one-touch buttons
• Enhance text, graphics and images separately in scanned documents using Auto Document and Photo Fix technology
• Instant document recognition with one click using Auto Scan
• Power and connect using a single USB cable to minimise desk clutter
• Type: Flatbed Scanner
• Scanning element: CIS
• Light source: 3-color (RGB) LED
• Optical resolution: 2400 x 4800dpi
• Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi
• Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
• Scanning gradation (colour): 48bit input -> 48/24 bit output
• Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input -> 8 bit output
• Maximum document size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)
• EZ-Scan Buttons: 4 buttons (PDF, AUTOSCAN, COPY, SEND)
• Scanning speed (colour): 3.7 msec/line (300 dpi), 16.7 msec/line (2400dpi)¹
• Scanning speed (greyscale): 3.7 msec/line (300 dpi), 5.6 msec/line (2400dpi)¹
• Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 16 sec¹
• Software included: Scan Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden
• Power supply: Supplied via USB port
• Power consumption: approx. 2.5W (in operation, maximum); approx. 1.5W (standby); approx. 11mW (suspend)
• Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit; Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
• Operating range (temperature): 5 - 35 °C
• Operating range (humidity): 10 - 90 %RH, without condensation formation
• Dimensions: 250 x 370 x 40 mm
• Weight: 1.6kg
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does this scanner come with software which enables me to crop the area in preview?
The scanner comes with IJ Scan Utility and MP Navigator EX. Both will allow you to crop and adjust output during preview.
What file formats can this scan to?
The supported formats are PNG, JPEG, TIFF and PDF.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.