Canon imageFORMULA DRM160II Duplex Automatic Document Scanner
• Image capturing and processing functions for various document types that optimise readability and minimise reprocessing. The scanner is also equipped with advanced error detection functions that not only allow smooth recovery from errors, but also prevent damage to documents by quickly detecting abnormal document movement.
Reliable Feeding Performance:
• Equipped with paper speed and skew sensors adjacent to the rollers. These sensors monitor the paper speed and skew angle as the document moves during scanning, enabling the unit to stop the document feeder immediately a problem is detected and to prevent damage to the documents
Comfortable and Versatile:
• Capable of scanning A3 documents, its unique U-turn path design allows documents to be fed and ejected from the front of the scanner for convenient and efficient front-side only scanning operations.
User-Friendly Operating Panel:
• The operating panel for basic operations is located on the front right of the scanner. The panel includes a DFR button to allow smooth recovery from feed stops that occur due to double feed. Up to nine jobs can be registered by connecting to the bundled CaptureOnTouch software.
• Form Factor: Desktop sheet-fed scanner
• Document Feeding Method: Automatic
• Scanning Sensor: Contact image sensor
• Scanning Side: Simplex / Duplex
• Scanning Modes: Black and White, Error Diffusion, 256-level Grayscale, Advanced Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement II, 24-bit Colour
• Scanning Resolution: 150 x 150 dpi / 200 x 200 dpi / 240 x 240 dpi / 300 x 300 dpi/ 400 x 400 dpi / 600 x 600 dpi
• Scan Speed - B&W / Grayscale: 200 dpi/300 dpi: 60 ppm (Simplex), 120 ipm (Duplex)
• Scan Speed - Colour: 200 dpi: 60 ppm (Simplex), 120 ipm (Duplex), 300 dpi: 50 ppm (Simplex), 100 ipm (Duplex)
• Plain Paper Scanning: Width: 54 to 216mm, Length: 50.8 to 356mm, (You can scan documents up to 3,000 mm (118.1”) long by setting the scanner to the Long Document mode.)
• Business Card Scanning: Width: 50.8 to 55mm, Length: 85 to 91mm
• Card (ISO/IEC compliant) Scanning: 54 x 86 mm
• Plain Paper Thickness and Weight: Page separation: 0.04 mm to 0.25 mm (0.00157” to 0.00984”), 27 to 209 g/m2 (7 to 56 lb bond); Bypass: 0.04 mm to 0.3 mm (0.00157” to 0.0118”) 27 to 255 g/m2 (7 to 68 lb bond)
• Business card Thickness and Weight: 380 g/m2 (80 lb bond) 0.15 mm (0.0059”) or smaller
• Card (ISO/IEC compliant) Thickness and Weight: 0.76 mm (0.03”) or less Up to 1.4 mm (0.055”) for embossed cards
• Ports: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
• Windows Drivers: ISIS/TWAIN Driver, CaptureOnTouch, CapturePerfect, eCopy PDF Pro Office, Kofax VirtualReScan Basic
• Mac Drivers: TWAIN Driver, CaptureOnTouch
• Power Supply: DC24V 1.0A (using AC adapter)
• Power Consumption: Scanning: 27 W or less; Sleep mode: 1.8 W or less; Power OFF: 0.5 W or less
• Noise: Not more than 56 dB
• Operating Temperature: 10°C to 32.5°C (50°F to 90.5°F)
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% RH
• Dimensions - Tray Closed (W x D x H): 280 x 172 x 178
• Dimensions - Tray Open (W x D x H): 280 x 606 x 366.4mm
• Weight: Approximately 3.2 kg (without AC adapter)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.