Canon EOS 6D Mark II 26.2 Megapixel Digital Camera with EF 24-70 Lens
• Capture and create images with incredible low light detail thanks to a newly developed 26.2 Megapixel Full Frame Canon CMOS sensor delivering up to 40,000 ISO.
Full Frame from a new angle
• EOS 6D Mark II is the first Full Frame DSLR to ever feature a vari-angle LCD screen with Touch AF so you can find new angles and shoot astra with ease.
Focus on what matters
• The advanced 45 point all cross-type auto focus system with wide coverage helps you pin point the exact part of the frame you wish to focus on. When shooting in live view or movie mode, Canon's Dual Pixel CMOS AF delivers super fast and smooth auto focus with intelligent subject tracking.
• Effective Pixels: Approx. 26.2 Million
• Effective Sensor: 35.9 x 24mm
• Image Processor: DIGIC 7
• Lens Mount: EF (Excludes EF-S / EF-M Lenses)
• Pixels Recorded: L (Large): Approx. 26.0 megapixels (6240 x 4160), M (Medium): Approx. 11.5 megapixels (4160 x 2768), S1 (Small 1): Approx. 6.5 megapixels (3120 x 2080), S2 (Small 2): Approx. 3.8 megapixels (2400 x 1600), RAW: Approx. 26.0 megapixels (6240 x 4160), M-RAW: Approx. 14.6 megapixels (4680 x 3120), S-RAW: Approx. 6.5 megapixels (3120 x 2080)
• Video Recording: 4K (Time-Lapse, 4096 x 2160): 29.97, 25fps, Full HD (16:9, 1920 x 1080): 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 23.98fps, HD (16:9, 1280 x 720): 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25fps
• Auto Focus: 45 Point / Max of 45 cross-type AF points
• Basic Shooting modes: Scene Intelligent Auto, Creative Auto, Special Scene (Portrait, Group Photo, Landscape, Sports, Kids, Panning, Close-up, Food, Candlelight, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control)
• Creative Shooting modes: Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual exposure,
Bulb exposure, Custom shooting modes (C1/C2)
• ISO Speed Range: Auto 100-40000 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments)
Shutter Speed: 30-1/4000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb
• Metering Modes: Approx. 7,560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor and 63-zone TTL open-aperture metering, Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points), Partial metering (approx. 6.5% of viewfinder at center), Spot metering (approx. 3.2% of viewfinder at center), Center-weighted average metering
• Shooting Speed: Max. Approx. 6.5fps. with full AF / AE tracking
• White Balance Settings: Auto (Ambience priority), Auto (White priority), Preset (Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White fluorescent light, Flash), Custom, Colour temperature setting (approx. 2500-10000 K)
• LCD Monitor: 3.0" Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD, Approx. 1040K Dots
• Live View: Yes
• Interface: 1x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI mini Type C, 1x 3.5mm External Microphone In/Line in, 1x N3 Remote Control Terminal, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS
• Storage: 1x SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I
• Battery: LP-E6N
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 144.0 x 74.8 x 110.5 mm
• Weight: Approx. 765 g (Body, Card & Battery Pack)
• EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Lens
• Battery Pack
• Battery Charger
• EOS 6D Mark II Strap
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.